BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stop using glue or tape...Tutorial w/pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6970717273>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2012 at 5:25pm
I really need to try this with one of my old wigs. If this method works, best believe I will be setting up my lace front account to buy some more wigs lol. I hate weaves with a passion, and I normally wear BSS synthetic wigs until I grow my hair back out. 
Sponsored Links

Look_At_Me_Now View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Look_At_Me_Now Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2012 at 5:54pm
can this be done wit a bald head?
Look_At_Me_Now View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Look_At_Me_Now Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2012 at 6:03pm
and where is it at walmart under?
thomea1978 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thomea1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2012 at 6:33pm
Do you know of any lace wig stylists or installers in the West Michigan area?
greeneyes62 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greeneyes62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2012 at 8:36pm
I was hating on glues but now I found a more delicate glue. I am usiing liquid bandaid as a primer and letting it dry then using fake eyelashes glue in the tube that drys clear. Very cheap and really works great.
nisha65k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nisha65k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2012 at 4:30pm
I LOVE this! I am going to be wearing a full lace wig for the first time and I was so excited...until I put it on and it didn't fit! I tried everything, but it just wouldn't sit right. So I happened upon this thread and Viola! It took about 5 minutes and now an ill fitting lace wig is super tight on my head! I cut a thin headband and sewed it to the wig and I am super excited again. Many thanks to Tootsie!
Akpknuako View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akpknuako Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2012 at 1:16am
Originally posted by Look_At_Me_Now Look_At_Me_Now wrote:

and where is it at walmart under?

I'm not sure about the bald head if it works, I would assume so b/c the elastic has some traction (it's not smooth.) But I'm not 100% sure...you can find it at Wal-Mart in the arts and crafts/sewing section. I think it ranges from 71 cents-$1.28... or try Michaels or JoAnn Fabrics.
Akpknuako View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akpknuako Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2012 at 1:17am
Originally posted by nisha65k nisha65k wrote:

I LOVE this! I am going to be wearing a full lace wig for the first time and I was so excited...until I put it on and it didn't fit! I tried everything, but it just wouldn't sit right. So I happened upon this thread and Viola! It took about 5 minutes and now an ill fitting lace wig is super tight on my head! I cut a thin headband and sewed it to the wig and I am super excited again. Many thanks to Tootsie!

Nisha-was the wig too small or too big before adding the elastic? My wig is too small-I even bought a large cap, but I have so much hair. I've cornrowed it straight back/flat...but still Dead
nappyface View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nappyface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2012 at 6:38pm
I just tried on a 'glueless wig' with the wires at the sides and clips, it is uncomfortable. I'm sticking with elastic! ... no pun intended ;-)
sucre265 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sucre265 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 10:19am
Bump
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6970717273>