Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stop checking for me!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Chocolatey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Chocolatey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 7:55am
I lurk, but don't actively post. However, from what I've observed recently, it does seem like there is a small group of women following Miss America from post to post looking to attack or provoke her and misconstrue her words. There are campaigns about why kids shouldn't be conducting themselves as bullies, but somehow, grown women find it acceptable behavior.

Shameful and disturbing.
Sponsored Links

*SUCCMIDRY* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote *SUCCMIDRY* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 8:55am
Originally posted by miss america miss america wrote:

@succimidry you're a complete lame. Find something better to do than following ppl from post to post.

Yes, I'm the lame,but you created a whole thread because some fonts on the innanetz didn't agree with you. Yup, I'm lame. LOL

Take a pill, girl. When it gets to be that deep, log off. No one is targeting you. No one knows you.

miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 10:15am
@Choclatey thank you! @Succmidry don't try that psychological ish on me. Nothing's deep over here. This is a FORUM. It was made to discuss any and everything including losers like youself. Check Succmidry's recent post. Nothing but negativity. You contribute nothing to BHM that could be useful to anyone on here.You should keep your unsolicited always negative advice to yourself. You right NO ONE knows me on here. Why would they? I'm sure about 99% of the ppl on here don't know each other. These wack gifs you come with....basic. You can't even come with a decent response. My advice to you: Spend less time in the Weave Section and more time in the Health and Fitness(diet, diet, and more diet) Section. I promise you will feel less miserable about yourself
*SUCCMIDRY* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote *SUCCMIDRY* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 11:15am
Originally posted by miss america miss america wrote:

@Choclatey thank you! @Succmidry don't try that psychological ish on me. Nothing's deep over here. This is a FORUM. It was made to discuss any and everything including losers like youself. Check Succmidry's recent post. Nothing but negativity. You contribute nothing to BHM that could be useful to anyone on here.You should keep your unsolicited always negative advice to yourself. You right NO ONE knows me on here. Why would they? I'm sure about 99% of the ppl on here don't know each other. These wack gifs you come with....basic. You can't even come with a decent response. My advice to you: Spend less time in the Weave Section and more time in the Health and Fitness(diet, diet, and more diet) Section. I promise you will feel less miserable about yourself

And you're still doing too much. I'm not reading all of that.  I don't participate in e-thuggery because we will never see each other in real life. 

Your feelings are in shambles because some STRANGERS don't agree with you LOLLOLLOLCryCryCry Log off, and get out into the world. People aren't always going to agree with you, my child. 

Lord, you can tell when people don't have much life outside of the innawebz.
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 12:15pm
Confused
lippincot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lippincot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 12:37pm

I'm sticking to the good side of me until end of the season of RHOA 6. 

keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 12:46pm
Lol this thread is entertaining as hell.
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 1:32pm
Lol Miss America who were you in your past life?
miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 1:38pm
@howardAlumAKA Lol what do you mean??
GOBLUE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GOBLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 1:40pm
Sooooo, does anyone have a new install or new hair coming up???

Just trying to refocus
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System