Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stop checking for me!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stop checking for me!
    Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 4:24pm
That is all.
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 4:33pm

Back story pls.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 4:50pm
I can't even comment on a post without someone coming for Miss America. Someone posted some new hair, she didn't know how to post pics. I said do it through photobucket, ya know just trying to honestly offer my help. She figured out how to. Posted the pics of the hair and I replied "beautiful hair can't wait to see the install pics. Ps...is you're hair dripping on you're carpet" I was just thinking to myself 'she better put something under it before she messes up her carpet." Meaning no harm at all. All of a sudden "you're always doing the most" and "you see who's messy". How TF was anything I said messy??.Forget me trying to help her and saying her hair was beautiful right. Like ppl addressing me and not what the actual post is about. I didn't send for you ho*s. Act like you don't even see my comments. Fans

Edited by miss america - Nov 02 2013 at 4:51pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 5:23pm
Let it go .Embarrassed
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by miss america miss america wrote:

I can't even comment on a post without someone coming for Miss America. Someone posted some new hair, she didn't know how to post pics. I said do it through photobucket, ya know just trying to honestly offer my help. She figured out how to. Posted the pics of the hair and I replied "beautiful hair can't wait to see the install pics. Ps...is you're hair dripping on you're carpet" I was just thinking to myself 'she better put something under it before she messes up her carpet." Meaning no harm at all. All of a sudden "you're always doing the most" and "you see who's messy". How TF was anything I said messy??.Forget me trying to help her and saying her hair was beautiful right. Like ppl addressing me and not what the actual post is about. I didn't send for you ho*s. Act like you don't even see my comments. Fans

Maybe she had a towel on the floor.

Edited by ms.blue - Nov 02 2013 at 5:29pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 5:37pm
There's honestly nothing for me to let go. I even msgd the girl telling her I didn't intend to be offensive if she took it that way and that's something I've never done. Clearly I've made them feel a certain way if their still thinking about something that happened days ago. We are strangers. How do you let someone you don't know get under your skin?
*SUCCMIDRY* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote *SUCCMIDRY* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 6:32pm
Girl, boo

Not that serrusss

Edited by *SUCCMIDRY* - Nov 02 2013 at 6:33pm
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 6:51pm
Oh that's what you were talking about. Oh I saw that..... The inner messy in me would've said you were trying to call out the girls carpet but the good side of me was like oh she's just giving her a warning in case dye is bleeding from the hair. 

I'm sticking to the good side of me until end of the season of RHOA 6. 

Carry on...............

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 7:04pm
@succimidry you're a complete lame. Find something better to do than following ppl from post to post.
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by miss america miss america wrote:

I can't even comment on a post without someone coming for Miss America. 

did u refer to yourself in the 3rd person ??

seriously......... dont give a single phuck  cuz its not at all important
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System