FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stood up?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Up&Out39 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stood up?
    Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 3:18am
Mind you, this isnt my story...I cracked up at it tho LOL Ladies, what would yall do if you were her?

Caution: Rant

I had a date tonight. I let him pick and he suggested we go see a movie. Since I was swamped with work, I told him we'd meet at the movie theater and we agreed on a movie and a time. 

An hour before the show starts, he texts me saying he will be late, he'd arrive right when the movie starts. I told him no problem, to just let me know when he gets there. 
I get there and no sign of him at the box office, so I buy a ticket anyways and grab us seats. 

Long story short, he shows up 20 minutes late and texts me again asking where I am! I see him sit maybe 2-3 rows behind me and I text him my location and this negro looks at me and texts back:Actually, I'm good where I am Thank you Dead

At that moment I'm thinking

I was heated for a quick second but I got over it when the movie started and I got into it. In the middle of it, I get another text saying : I'm gonna check out another movie, I'll be right back Dead

Guess I was stood up during the actual date? I was outta there so fast when that movie ended lol. What happened to all the men with manners?

Sponsored Links

Up&Out39 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 3:20am
She states this wasnt a blind date. This dude been pursuing her for years

macyscorner View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 4:17am
that's too funny style, lol. his gf was probably in the same movie theater n he didn't want her to catch him sitting next to the girl in the op.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 5:00am
lol thats messed up.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 5:07am
Originally posted by Up&Out39 Up&Out39 wrote:

That's the end for him! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 5:24am
Originally posted by Up&Out39 Up&Out39 wrote:

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid. not really.

Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 5:33am
 That was a power move.
He wanted control by seeing how far she'd allow him to go while she continued to wait.

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 8:07am
LOL damn
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 8:25am
she better than me I wouldn't have purchased a ticket
i would leave immediately 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 8:32am
he sounds like a loser 

good thing she knows now.. but yea id be bewildered 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures