Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Stolen from Weaver Beginners Section

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 3:27pm
Ohhh this chick. I can't put my finger on it, but her videos annoy the hell out of me. Dead
Sponsored Links

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 3:36pm
About to create a youtube account, come up with a gimmick and ask for freebies...

Edited by QueenBee - Aug 15 2013 at 3:39pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

GI bill covers cosmetology school.......and they take financial aid........and loans.......shes full of Censored.....GI bill damn near cover every school program....she just missed hella days and instead of signing her refund check over to cover those days she spent the money......because i promise she got a fat refund.
I think the rule has changed but I wonder if she passed on paying into the GI Bill her first year in and missed out on the GI bill?

Either way, she ain't struggling.LOL

Mizz00 is a military brat with military friends and google search........LOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 6:25pm
lol just the other day i saw a person on tumblr ask to raise some money for school

apparently they were transferring to a new school and needed their transcripts, but the school wouldnt give them due to outstanding fees and there was something about having missed classes

Edited by afrokock - Aug 15 2013 at 6:26pm
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 7:37pm
o this is the woman that was married  to a man that had a girlfriend and found out on facebook? lmao ok. 

I'm not giving money to no one that I don't know. I just don't get it. Wasn't that guy Timaya asking for money to help fund his move to LA and then after getting his money he made a new video saying he decided LA wasn't for him. LOL 
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 7:38pm
dont give...easy
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

lol just the other day i saw a person on tumblr ask to raise some money for school

apparently they were transferring to a new school and needed their transcripts, but the school wouldnt give them due to outstanding fees and there was something about having missed classes

I saw that, I actually follow the girl who's sister is tryna raise money. 
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by .hott.pink. .hott.pink. wrote:

Originally posted by Y.Gun Y.Gun wrote:

Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

I think she is the one whose husband cheated...I know she is divorced though
Shockedsay what nooww? 

Her long term boyfriend cheated while she was overseas. She talked about it on Instagram. 

oooo ok. ya i remember now. I know at one point she was at least engaged because she had a makeup tutorial with single ladies beyonce theme and she ended it showing her ring on her wedding finger saying "sorry i'm taken" or whatever. And she mentioned her fiance in videos before. Then she posted the breakup on instagram. I don't watch anymore.

Edited by keepgrowing - Aug 15 2013 at 7:42pm
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 9:03pm
she is stupid and any one that donates is stupid. Point blank period. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 12:50am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

I saw that, I actually follow the girl who's sister is tryna raise money. 
yeah the sister is funny

Her white people are boycotting ebony vlog was hilarious
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic