FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedStolen from Weaver Beginners Section

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 11:06pm
I'm not sure if the financial aid from the military applies to trade schools. It should though because they put their life on the line, they should be allowed to go to school to do whatever they want!

But I ain't donating! It's hard out here for a pimp....I'm in cosmetology school too. It's expensive as hell, I might have to make a video of my own Embarrassed LOL
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 11:16pm
GI bill covers cosmetology school.......and they take financial aid........and loans.......shes full of Censored.....GI bill damn near cover every school program....she just missed hella days and instead of signing her refund check over to cover those days she spent the money......because i promise she got a fat refund.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 12:00am
Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

Yeah, sometimes I wonder if youtube is really paying some of these "popular" gurus, especially the black ones, that much. Sometimes I think maybe $300-700 a month, but a lot of them stay at home and don't really have much to pay for and some of them do have part time jobs. 

u should see how one guru is living..JLOVESMAC...dayum first she was living at home with her parents and filming out of her bedroom and attending college then the next time u see her she is living in this dayum N.IC.E. apt...she has it hooked up..has 3 dogs...traveled back to Manila to see her relatives a meet and greet there...don't know what her occupation is? don't know what she majored in college..but her place is n i c e..

QUESTION???? WHEN THESE GURU';S HAVE THESE MEET AND GREETS DOES UTUBE PAY THEM FOR THIS? 

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 8:19am
Have the army pay for it, since you doing so well Stern Smile
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 8:54am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

Yeah, sometimes I wonder if youtube is really paying some of these "popular" gurus, especially the black ones, that much. Sometimes I think maybe $300-700 a month, but a lot of them stay at home and don't really have much to pay for and some of them do have part time jobs. 

u should see how one guru is living..JLOVESMAC...dayum first she was living at home with her parents and filming out of her bedroom and attending college then the next time u see her she is living in this dayum N.IC.E. apt...she has it hooked up..has 3 dogs...traveled back to Manila to see her relatives a meet and greet there...don't know what her occupation is? don't know what she majored in college..but her place is n i c e..

QUESTION???? WHEN THESE GURU';S HAVE THESE MEET AND GREETS DOES UTUBE PAY THEM FOR THIS? 

i dont think so but they can get sponsers to 'help out' with the meet & greets
i guess to help set up the place and all that. meet and greets are on their own time
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

GI bill covers cosmetology school.......and they take financial aid........and loans.......shes full of Censored.....GI bill damn near cover every school program....she just missed hella days and instead of signing her refund check over to cover those days she spent the money......because i promise she got a fat refund.
I think the rule has changed but I wonder if she passed on paying into the GI Bill her first year in and missed out on the GI bill?

Either way, she ain't struggling.LOL
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 2:49pm

Well, if people are willing to send her money then kudos... I can't wait for her next vacay vlog..Big smile

Nubialady View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Well, if people are willing to send her money then kudos... I can't wait for her next vacay vlog..Big smile

Well, if people are stupid enough to send her money then kudos... I can't wait for her next vacay vlog..Big smile
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 3:27pm
Ohhh this chick. I can't put my finger on it, but her videos annoy the hell out of me. Dead
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 3:36pm
About to create a youtube account, come up with a gimmick and ask for freebies...

Edited by QueenBee - Aug 15 2013 at 3:39pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic