Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stolen from Weaver Beginners Section

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 11:03pm
messy
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 11:14pm
She better holla at that GI bill or a student loan.......
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

I hope its for a good cause. I'm all for education.

But she's in the military. That should be covered one way or another.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 12:10am
If ppl donating good for her can't be mad at that.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 12:59am
I would never do this and think it is silly but if it works and people are going to donate then ok. People donated to get that damn Robocop statue for Detroit so meh. 
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 1:22am
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

I think she is the one whose husband cheated...I know she is divorced though...I wonder how her roommate died...

wait a minute..she was married???? I knew he cheated, but i thought he was just her boyfriend*...as for the roommate, was she the one she vacationed in Paris( I think)..

*I also thought he got the girl pregnant..
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 1:26am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Ive seen ppl beg and donate money for just about everything ...Wont be my monies so I dont care...

In other news beauty school only cost $2k? she already got $1150

Really?  Around me, it is something around 10k - 15k.  Two thousand is cheap as hell.  I hope she ain't using that money to fund an online shop or something.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 1:47am
Lol

I just can't get with e-begging

SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 5:26am
People are getting too comfortable with this shyt. They think they ain't supposed to struggle or something. And then she had the nerve to hint toward needing more money in the future for something else? So I guess she just ain't supposed to work when she need money....just go online and ask??? If I were on of her subscribers I'd be insulted.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 5:33am
bleurgh this is so tacky and shady...I don't even give money to multinational charities let alone some e-person begging on the net, lol get your life please.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style