Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stolen from Weaver Beginners Section

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

She has raised more money than Qaadir this time,
I think Qaadir's subscribers are tapped out after helping him go to California and get a laptop and help with his car I believe.

I think it's so weird that he got into a car accident and totaled the car, and the laptop got stolen, and he ended up moving back.

didn't he also get them to donate for a live show that he promised to podcast so his long distance fans could watch? Confused

putting all of what you said together it makes me think he's an entitled scammer.  i wanted to think of him as a flop of a dreamer but nah...how much of these bad things were on his own dime?  these sob stories need to come with paperwork.
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 8:27pm

I think so

I know if I wanted to go to cosmetology school I could get the govt. to pay for it
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 8:43pm
She aint using that money for school

For real tho 2k ..thats all? she gonna ask for 2k every semester or something?

Folks donated online to help a shopaholic get out of credit card debt folks bid on virginity. Theres a lot of ppl out there willing to throw a dollar or some change at someone and that shh adds up. All you need is a good story and  attractive face.
Y.Gun View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Y.Gun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 9:36pm

From older videos..i swear shes married.

Cant he help?

She has vids with her family..they seem quite close..cant get under 1 grand from multiple grown ass family members?

didnt she just go on vacation?

ALLLL those mac products and FREE Wigs shes been sent to review, a quick sale on ebay would ger her the needed money.

Im sorry but this is sad.

ergh.

Edited by Y.Gun - Aug 12 2013 at 9:37pm
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 9:42pm
Dont most cosmetology schools have a financial aid program?
JeriMK55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JeriMK55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 10:12pm
sad and greedy
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 10:12pm
i used to care when youtubers did this, but im indifferent now...doesn't affect me
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 10:13pm
I think she is the one whose husband cheated...I know she is divorced though...I wonder how her roommate died...
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 10:15pm
she also posted on instagram that she has a new roommate now
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 10:55pm
I hope its for a good cause. I'm all for education.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>