Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Still want to get this off my chest so...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 12:58am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Beyonce aint regular blk she french n native American with a dash of AA Stern Smile

You beat me!
Sponsored Links

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 1:09am
I had a guy tell me that i must not be aware of my background because Im definitlely not all black.Told me that I need to do my research. Ermm

His exact words " U are gorgeous, u have to be mixed with something"

I was at work so i couldnt curse him out properly but I kindly let him know that Im a beautiful black woman and that he sounded ignorant saying that.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 1:30am
thank for sharing, petite. i'm glad you stood your ground and told that mofo what was up.

and again i want to reiterate that the term exotic is not limited to one's physical attributes. it can also be attributed to a style of dress, the way one speaks (rummy gave an example of that), personal interests/hobbies, book/movie preferences etc. 

this sh*t makes dating very complicated for me because i'm constantly being marginalized by niccas who think it is a compliment to tell me that i'm different.

i just can't with that sh*t. drop your preconceived notions mofo and come back and holla at me when you figure out that, while some black women take pride in their special snowflake status and might even take strides to differentiate themselves from the rest, we are not a monolithic group BUT we all still cut from the same cloth. 

going to bed forreal this time.

Edited by noneyons - Sep 18 2013 at 1:32am
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 8:11am
Gotta love coon pick up lines. 
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 8:16am
I don't know what to say...
Telling someone they look mixed or have good hair is known-known compliment in the coon hand book. I didn't need 8 paragraphs to explain why.

Edited by nitabug - Sep 18 2013 at 8:17am
TheAwakenGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 8:35am

You be letting these coons coon out!!

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 10:07am
The only thing I get is you look west indian, whatever that looks like.

My test to weed out the coons, I always ask are yoi haitian amd check the response. Some guys act down right disgusted that the question would ever come out my mouth. The min I say I am, they switch up and I know to move on
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 10:09am
Maybe if most Black people didn't find straight silky hair and contoured noses general hallmarks of beauty then people would stop assuming that they're giving us a compliment when they tell us we looked "mixed"

just a thought

Edited by Alias_Avi - Sep 18 2013 at 10:10am
TheAwakenGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 10:10am
Nuccas are offended to be even considered hatian?!!

Their ancestors shut down Napolean army down and they are reason the US is the size it is.

Coons ain't surviving when the powers of this world shift.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 10:39am
Anytime you don't fit there perception of a black woman, you have to be mixed with something.

People always tell me, "I knew you weren't black" despite looking black...wtf!! people are stupid and i've accepted that

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic