Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Still in love with my EX (serious relationship)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Still in love with my EX (serious relationship)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 10:18am
Exotic, go fucc someone else.  Best way to get over someone old is to get under someone newEvil Smile
Sponsored Links

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 10:47am
Originally posted by Ex0tiC_Azn Ex0tiC_Azn wrote:

I like going on his page to see what new females he tries to add! He's immature as for all that, cuz he be adding those fake pages with the pretty girls as their defaults from out of the state or country and sh*t. I just find it so immature of him, but it also boosts my confidence I know, don't know other female that he *&%^$#@Es with aint got nothing on me. Lol & @Blk Aw, how old is the baby? Why didn't the relationship work out if you don't mind me asking?
If you know his playing games just stay away from his page.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 12:02pm
Hold it ' .. I like going on his page to see what new females he tries to add! He's immature ..'
and ...you think HE'S immature?  Shocked

Pot .. kettle.

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Hold it ' .. I like going on his page to see what new females he tries to add! He's immature ..'

Pot .. kettle.

Right!
Ex0tiC_Azn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ex0tiC_Azn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 10:48pm

Pot .. kettle.

Practice what you preach. It's harder for some of y'all to understand cuz our situation is different. I just feel the need to stay on top of females he tries adding cuz where we live, it's a small world. Errbody know everybody and I can't have these females looking at me funny in public and me not knowing why.

Edited by Ex0tiC_Azn - Sep 23 2013 at 11:24pm
Ex0tiC_Azn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ex0tiC_Azn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Exotic, go fucc someone else.  Best way to get over someone old is to get under someone newEvil Smile

Lol been there done that.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by Ex0tiC_Azn Ex0tiC_Azn wrote:

Pot .. kettle.

Practice what you preach. It's harder for some of y'all to understand cuz our situation is different. I just feel the need to stay on top of females he tries adding cuz where we live, it's a small world. Errbody know everybody and I can't have these females looking at me funny in public and me not knowing why.

Hun, everyone likes to think their situation is different, but at the end of the day, you're voluntarily driving yourself crazy over a guy who does not want you. To you, he is your other half. Yet he has repeatedly shown you he does not feel the same.

This isn't some starcrossed lovers crap, you two simply do not work. Do not romanticize pain, deception, and objectification. You being on and off isn't a sign that "you're meant to be." It's a sign that you two have an extremely flimsy bond. Now it's finally fully deteriorated which is great because now you can move on.

But you are not letting yourself move on. We can give you all the advice you want, but so long as you keep doing things to hold onto the memory of him, you're not going to get over him.

When you're ready to move on and have shed enough tears, you cease contact with him and get comfy with yourself and love yourself because your world ends with you, not him.
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 4:42am
you were sixteen and he was 21?
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 8:38am
You did the right thing by cutting all contact with you ex. Trust me....a EX is an EX for a reason....and its usually bcuz it didn't work out...or never will. So do yourself the favor &  move on..NEEEXT!!!! Plenty guys in this world and one day you may run across one who is even better than ur EX....Wink

Edited by Beauty620 - Oct 04 2013 at 8:39am
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 5:49am
^Idiot. Preying on the heartbroken with scams? Reported.

Edited by Midna - Oct 13 2013 at 5:49am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style