Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Still in love with my EX (serious relationship)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Still in love with my EX (serious relationship)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by Ex0tiC_Azn Ex0tiC_Azn wrote:

Well, we've always been on and off but this year he decided to really "break" us off. We'd usually get back together, but he just isn't Tryna be in a relationship anymore.. To make this long story short, I'm still so deeply in love with him and I can't seem to let go! I talk to other dudes but they don't compare to my original boo! I usually let my pride get in the way and I'd always wait for him to hit me up since our "seperation" cuz I don't wanna make it seem like I'm desperate, or still wants to talk to him. But anyway, recently I finally decided to put my pride down cuz I was really missing him BADLY. I really wanted to try and revive our relationship. Sidenote* throughout our whole relationship I was madly in love and faithful to him. I was his down chick and his ride or die & he was my other half regardless how many times he hurt me and did me wrong.* anyway, he was really a big part of me and I just can't move on y'all.. Do y'all think I'm crazy for still being in love? Or should I still have hope and keep trying? Another thing, he calls me here and there telling me he misses me and our convos stay small. I told him to stop calling me a week ago and he really hasn't called me since. He usually calls by now & now I can't stand not hearing from him..

You weren't in a serious or real relationship if it has always been on and off. He tasted the other side (the SINGLE side) and decided that having an on-and-off girlfriend who was always available, who was his down chick, who was his ride or die chick wasn't worth it, when he could experiment with all the other single women out there.

He does not value you and the fact that "he did you wrong" shows that he did not value you even when he was with you.

He calls you to get laid. That's it. He doesn't miss you. Men know how to manipulate an ex who is still in love with them.

Eventually you'll hate him for "doing you wrong" but now you are still stuck in this silly belief that he is your other half. He is not, because you were loyal and in love, and he wasn't. You need to focus on yourself: improve your resume, go look for a better job, or focus on school, get better grades so you can have a better future. Go spend time with your family, go out with friends to place you have not been, etc.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Sep 17 2013 at 3:44pm
Sponsored Links

Ex0tiC_Azn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ex0tiC_Azn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 11:26pm
Thanks for all the responses ladies <3 I just wanted to hear advice from other woman that I don't personally know, & I wanted to get yall perspective on this situation. I really do appreciate it and I'm glad to know that some of you have been in my situation... But on a good note, a good old "friend" of mine reconnected with me recently and my mind hasn't been focused on my ex anymore. It's like he came to my rescue y'all. I guess I was just lonely and needed a real man to lift all that weight off my shoulders!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ex0tiC_Azn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 11:38pm
Lol stalking his FB is all I did ! So I'm not the only one huh?
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 5:56am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Well, we've always been on and off but this year he decided to really "break" us off. We'd usually get back together, but he just isn't Tryna be in a relationship anymore.. To make this long story short, I'm still so deeply in love with him and I can't seem to let go! I talk to other dudes but they don't compare to my original boo! I usually let my pride get in the way and I'd always wait for him to hit me up since our "seperation" cuz I don't wanna make it seem like I'm desperate, or still wants to talk to him. But anyway, recently I finally decided to put my pride down cuz I was really missing him BADLY. I really wanted to try and revive our relationship. Sidenote* throughout our whole relationship I was madly in love and faithful to him. I was his down chick and his ride or die & he was my other half regardless how many times he hurt me and did me wrong.* anyway, he was really a big part of me and I just can't move on y'all.. Do y'all think I'm crazy for still being in love? Or should I still have hope and keep trying? Another thing, he calls me here and there telling me he misses me and our convos stay small. I told him to stop calling me a week ago and he really hasn't called me since. He usually calls by now & now I can't stand not hearing from him..

You weren't in a serious or real relationship if it has always been on and off. He tasted the other side (the SINGLE side) and decided that having an on-and-off girlfriend who was always available, who was his down chick, who was his ride or die chick wasn't worth it, when he could experiment with all the other single women out there.

He does not value you and the fact that "he did you wrong" shows that he did not value you even when he was with you.

He calls you to get laid. That's it. He doesn't miss you. Men know how to manipulate an ex who is still in love with them.

Eventually you'll hate him for "doing you wrong" but now you are still stuck in this silly belief that he is your other half. He is not, because you were loyal and in love, and he wasn't. You need to focus on yourself: improve your resume, go look for a better job, or focus on school, get better grades so you can have a better future. Go spend time with your family, go out with friends to place you have not been, etc.

Correct.

But .. the OP is probably back with that loser .. convincing herself that one day he will marry her and make it all up to her. Confused

You can't tell some people the truth about how men think though ... they just have to learn the hard way.Dead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ex0tiC_Azn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Correct.

But .. the OP is probably back with that loser .. convincing herself that one day he will marry her and make it all up to her. Confused

You can't tell some people the truth about how men think though ... they just have to learn the hard way.Dead

Can you clarify OP? "Original post"? The whole point of this post was for advice/ opinions on this situation. Everyone has their own different interpretations of the post and yours seems to be the complete opposite from others.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 5:57pm

I did that when I still wanted a guy. Let me tell you, stalking an ex on any social media can hurt, because you don't know what's going on in his life now, and if you see a post of a girl saying "it was fun!" your heart will break in pieces. You will be obsessing over it, wondering if he is hooking up with her or if she is just a friend (some girls exaggerate things, and others pretend they had fun when they didn't lol), so it is best to stay away from the computer.

I don't think this guy who "came to the rescue" was enough for you, or else you wouldn't be stalking your ex. Remind yourself that your ex is not everything you want or need. You need yourself, your BEST self, and to achieve that you need to work on yourself. Focus on you, not on dating or checking what your ex is up to.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ex0tiC_Azn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 10:54pm

I did that when I still wanted a guy. Let me tell you, stalking an ex on any social media can hurt, because you don't know what's going on in his life now, and if you see a post of a girl saying "it was fun!" your heart will break in pieces. You will be obsessing over it, wondering if he is hooking up with her or if she is just a friend (some girls exaggerate things, and others pretend they had fun when they didn't lol), so it is best to stay away from the computer.

I don't think this guy who "came to the rescue" was enough for you, or else you wouldn't be stalking your ex. Remind yourself that your ex is not everything you want or need. You need yourself, your BEST self, and to achieve that you need to work on yourself. Focus on you, not on dating or checking what your ex is up to.

So true, I've done all the above. I usually keep him blocked but it gets tempting to see if theres new chicks on his page. & You're completely right. Thanks
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 1:30pm
Stay away from his facebook you'll become obsessed. Speaking from experience
blkdymondzt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blkdymondzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 2:10pm
I have this same problem except there's a baby involved . It's SUPER hard to get over someone you see regularly .

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ex0tiC_Azn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 11:43pm
I like going on his page to see what new females he tries to add! He's immature as for all that, cuz he be adding those fake pages with the pretty girls as their defaults from out of the state or country and sh*t. I just find it so immature of him, but it also boosts my confidence I know, don't know other female that he *&%^$#@Es with aint got nothing on me. Lol & @Blk Aw, how old is the baby? Why didn't the relationship work out if you don't mind me asking?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style