Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Still in love with my EX (serious relationship)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Still in love with my EX (serious relationship)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Ex0tiC_Azn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ex0tiC_Azn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Still in love with my EX (serious relationship)
    Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 1:29am
So I was in a 3 and a half year relationship with someone I've known all my life.. He's 5 years older than me which makes him 24 and I'm 19.. He was my first real and serious relationship, and I'm his longest relationship he's ever had.. Well, we've always been on and off but this year he decided to really "break" us off. We'd usually get back together, but he just isn't Tryna be in a relationship anymore.. To make this long story short, I'm still so deeply in love with him and I can't seem to let go! I talk to other dudes but they don't compare to my original boo! I usually let my pride get in the way and I'd always wait for him to hit me up since our "seperation" cuz I don't wanna make it seem like I'm desperate, or still wants to talk to him. But anyway, recently I finally decided to put my pride down cuz I was really missing him BADLY. I really wanted to try and revive our relationship. Sidenote* throughout our whole relationship I was madly in love and faithful to him. I was his down chick and his ride or die & he was my other half regardless how many times he hurt me and did me wrong.* anyway, he was really a big part of me and I just can't move on y'all.. Do y'all think I'm crazy for still being in love? Or should I still have hope and keep trying? Another thing, he calls me here and there telling me he misses me and our convos stay small. I told him to stop calling me a week ago and he really hasn't called me since. He usually calls by now & now I can't stand not hearing from him..

Edited by Ex0tiC_Azn - Sep 16 2013 at 1:34am
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 1:38am
Let him go and move on.

You're still very young. You can move on with time. Try focusing on other times to take your mind off of him. Like school... Hang out with your friends.... Pick up a new hobby.

Ex0tiC_Azn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ex0tiC_Azn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 1:51am
Thanks.. My family and friends tell me the same thing. But I only really think about him before bed.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 2:10am
It's hard to get over your first love. I know Hug

I used to obsess about my first love. I would think about him all day. Wondering if he was thinking about me. Check up on him on twitter.  I realized I was driving myself crazy thinking about him all the time! I had to distract myself and try to focus on other things. Cuz at the end of the day, he def wasn't thinking at me lol
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 3:02am
He hurt you and did you wrong? Forget him, you are too exotic for this....
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 8:31am
Originally posted by morenaloca morenaloca wrote:

He hurt you and did you wrong? Forget him, you are too exotic for this....
Time to move on.. Continue with No contact and worry about yourself..
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 10:56am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Let him go and move on.

You're still very young. You can move on with time. Try focusing on other times to take your mind off of him. Like school... Hang out with your friends.... Pick up a new hobby.

Basically  ....yeah.Shocked

I mean you are 19 .. sorry to say, you have a looooooing life ahead of you ... this is just a bump in the road. BesideS, WHY THE HECK you are hung up on getting back with a man that treated you bad off and on?

That's not normal.

Forget about him .. move on a guy that treats you right ALL THE TIME.
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 4:19pm
You just gotta take it day by day. it'll get easier 

I used to shout I was my ex's ride or die all the time, but whats the use in being a ride or die for a wishy washy type dude? I  learned the hard way never to give a man more than he gives me. If I'm down to backflip across the country for him and he cant go to the fridge and get me some water then somethings off.

Booboo da fool had me thinking he was a prince more than a couple times. You live and grow up and God willing you learn from your mistakes
missdeeluxe View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missdeeluxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 4:29pm
Aww, I feel for you Heart
It took me the longest time to get over my first love.

You really gotta cut off all ties in order to truly move on.
You can't be free of someone if you're still texting them or seeing their pictures on FB.

Let go and give it time, lots and lots of time.
The hurt subsides and eventually you're just able to look back and smile at the good memories and forget the rest.

Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 10:50pm
I was like that over my last ex (major ex) but I moved on. You really have to cut yourself off from him and throw yourself into other activities, positive ones, to deal with it. sitting around all day stalking that man FB wont do a damn thing for you. time will help you move on. you'll be wondering why you ever gave a fuk
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic