Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

STICKY: how to search a vendor (bump often)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mscaribbeanma View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote mscaribbeanma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: STICKY: how to search a vendor (bump often)
    Posted: Jul 11 2011 at 10:24am
READ ALL OF IT
some info was taken  from the ivs to avoid thread      
First of all, thanks to all the members who have taken their time to document their experiences on this very fine resource. I have found BHM to be invaluable. My associate and I, both businessmen from another industry, started sourcing suppliers for an online hair sales site which we hope to start. We, like many of you, have found the task of finding even one reliable and trustworthy IV or CV daunting. I am an IT Tech. My IT skills have served me well in my research. Be aware these companies may be doing business with new company identities or several names. In doing your normal Google search for on an intended vendor, because of the lengths some fraudulent individuals will go to hide their identity and past criminal behavior, I suggest you also:

1. Google their phone number +Fraud and then +Scam

2. Google their bank account number if you are doing bank transfer +Fraud and then +Scam

3. Google the account holder or beneficiary name +Fraud and then +Scam

4. Search the company name on Alibaba's Fraud Center:
http://resources.alibaba.com/discussion_board/103289/Report_Verify_Fraud.htm

5. Search the company name and contact person name on:
http://scam.com/search.php?s=33f3e92879924837a42934342a0b75e3

6. As mentioned in BHM forum - Search company name or individual name here for info on CV:
http://www.complaintsboard.com/bycountry/china.html   <--search as it applies to the country ex.china, india etc)

7. As mentioned in BHM forum - Search company name or individual name here for info on IV:
http://www.consumercomplaints.in/

8. For CV ask for Registered Corporate Number. Every legal company in China must have one.
Then of course - Google it + Fraud and then +Scam

9. For CV search local Yellow Pages for company in the proper province using Google Translate:
1. Go to: http://translate.google.com/?hl=en#zh-CN|en|
2. Type: www.yp.net.cn   then press the translate button
3. Enter the correct company name and province in the fields provided.  Then click the yellow button to the right.
4. Copy the resulting page URL (Which is In Chinese) (i.e.  the  http:-----------------) and paste that into:
http://translate.google.com/?hl=en#zh-CN|en|
to read your results in English. Hopefully they show up.

10. And most importantly SEARCH THIS FORUM! This forum has saved me thousands. (see below)

God bless you all.
I hope this small but lengthy contribution is of some assistance.

For a BHm VENDOR REVIEW
GOOGLE THE FOLLOWING
1. [vendor name] site:forum.blackhairmedia.com
what this does is google will pull up any and everything  that  on BHM that has those words

sites to find vendors
alibaba.com
aliexpress.com
ebay.com

REFERENCE THREADS: PLEASE READ ALLLL OF IT

pre-combiled threads
other tips:
  • make your own compiled notes of who you have interest in and as you find out info on the cross them out if you find something wrong with them and be sure to update it regularly
  • there are even YOUTUBE REVIEWS
  • when going by YOUTUBE reviews use common sense-know that ALOT of those "gurus" will give reviews on the hair because they only want FREE hair from the company and NOT because they genuinely like the hair. 
  • ask the youtubers questions about the hair and their experiences with the hair as well
  • BOOKMARK THIS PAGE
 GOTTA WEAVE QUESTION AND LESS THAN 50 POST???? ASK IT HERE<<<click HERE

WILL BE BACK AFTER I GET OFF WORK TO PUT ON MORE INFO

Edited by mscaribbeanma - Sep 25 2011 at 9:09pm
Sponsored Links

LadiMystic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadiMystic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2011 at 10:27am
This definitely needs to be a sticky!
Melialy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melialy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2011 at 10:29am
Clap
BeauTfllyBrwn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeauTfllyBrwn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2011 at 10:34am
ClapClapClapClapClap

Now Admin please make this a sticky in Lacefront AND Weave Newbies
shandra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2011 at 10:38am
Only admin shandra 3400 can sticky a topic!copycats!!
magicallyfab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magicallyfab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2011 at 10:57am
Nice!!!! Thanks!
redbaby3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redbaby3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2011 at 11:49am

Good Job!!!ClapClapClap

beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2011 at 11:50am
This is amazing, thank you to the topic starter for taking the time out the put together this information for those of us that haven't been searching vendors for a long time.
doubleaqueen772 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doubleaqueen772 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2011 at 1:04pm
love it!
blackarosoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackarosoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2011 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by BeauTfllyBrwn BeauTfllyBrwn wrote:

ClapClapClapClapClap

Now Admin please make this a sticky in Lacefront AND Weave Newbies

Pretty please
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training