Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Step-mom in her 20s

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 2:46pm
Damn that's young! I would question why my dad needs a younger woman who is in her 20's and I would also question why a 20 yrs. old girl would date a 50 yrs. old ? I'll still be happy for my dad I guess Confused
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 2:47pm
oh yes.  its weird for sure.  but at the end of the day, i don't think i would act a sort of way about it...
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

If your parents are divorced and your dad remarries a woman your age (your dad meets her AFTER the divorce), would it affect the way you related to her?  Lets say your dad is in his 50s or 60s and his new wife is in her 20s or 30s.  Do you think if a person feels uncomfortable with this that it shows a lack of maturity on their part?

Nope, I dont' think it shows a lack of maturity at all.  Being uncomfortable to a new woman in dad's life can occur no matter what the age of the woman is.  And that great an age difference warrants a side eye to both of them, lol
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 2:59pm
Would you guys still be happy if mama re-married a 20 year old???
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 3:07pm
I'd be fine as long as she wasn't a gold digging hussy.

I wouldn't hang out with her on a personal level tho.
Marmonette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marmonette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 3:27pm
I really would not care enough to feel some type of way about it. He is a grown man and deserves to do what he wants without any attitude from me. 
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 3:33pm
I would think she was a gold digging skeeza who is just using my dad for his money.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 5:35pm
lol. suppose she was the one with the money?

to OP: This is almost how my parents were (ages). I wasn't around of course lol, but the older sibs didn't take to her or him right away.

Edited by PurpleHaze - Jul 04 2013 at 5:36pm
babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

as long as he is happy...i'd be fine with whoever he chooses...

This^^^
I wouldnt eat her cooking though.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 5:57pm
lol. why not?

(sidenote: my mom's step children (grown) LOVE her cooking. They used to make me sickLOL coming home to visit for a week  with their mouth all fixed for my mom to make them some biscuits, mac n cheese, yams, or some of her other yummy mom-food LOL)

Edited by PurpleHaze - Jul 05 2013 at 3:33pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic