BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Step-mom in her 20s

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Step-mom in her 20s
    Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 1:44pm
If your parents are divorced and your dad remarries a woman your age (your dad meets her AFTER the divorce), would it affect the way you related to her?  Lets say your dad is in his 50s or 60s and his new wife is in her 20s or 30s.  Do you think if a person feels uncomfortable with this that it shows a lack of maturity on their part?

Edited by uppitynegroid - Jul 04 2013 at 2:05pm
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 1:49pm
Wow i don't know how I would feel about that. Did mama die?
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 1:55pm
I guess it depends on the terms of the parent's divorce.

Did the parents just out grow each other and decide to separate or did the father leave the mother for the younger woman?
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 1:59pm
I'd treat her with scorn and turn up my nose at every opportunity. 

Kidding. Or maybe not Geek
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 2:05pm
I guess it depends on the terms of the parent's divorce.

Did the parents just out grow each other and decide to separate or did the father leave the mother for the younger woman?

If the parents out grew each other then I'd just keep my opinions to myself and let the new couple be happy....I'd be too busy living my own life to be concerned about other adult's affairs....live and let live.......

If the father left the mother for the younger woman......I'd state my opinions then let it go......no sense in being "stank" about the situation while they are blissfully happy in their May/December romance.....

AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 2:12pm
I wouldn't mind him remarrying, "daddy got to have a life too."  It would affect me if my father married someone that young.  Like, if she and I can sit back and reminisce on the 90s Nickeodeon shows, something is wrong. 
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 2:12pm
The OP explains everything. Damn at the follow up questions. Yeah it would be weird but if she's a genuinely good person, she should remain open and cordial. She what her true motives are. If she seems like a sleazy bitch then let it be known
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 2:14pm
I don't see the pic
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 2:18pm
hmmm I can relate. My fathers wife is only a few years older than me. (about 7)  she is the mother of my 2 youngest siblings and care and respect her for that. My dad is happy and that's all there is to it. She had to grow on me though. 

My parents weren't ever married though. 
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 2:36pm
as long as he is happy...i'd be fine with whoever he chooses...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic