Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Stay out of Married Folk Business ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:50pm
i'm telling!

now what you do with that or how you take it is on you

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Dec 07 2012 at 2:51pm
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 3:19pm
Im telling.

I did that once for a friend. Her husband came up in CHURCH with another woman and I was like what the effff. But I only said that in my mind cos we in church. It so happens that another friend and I are sitting 3 rows behind them. My friends husband and the chick were giggling and cuddled up against each other while the WORD was in session. So I tap my friend and was like YOOOOO that's my friends husband. she was like no way...I'm like yes way. She was like what you gonna do? I had to think real hard because at this time they didn't see me at all yet. So I could tell he felt uncomfortable cos he kept looking from side to side but didn't look to the back. After church when everyone greets each other and say...good sermon and etc.....I walk up to the 2 of them and say hey (his name) how you doing and how's your WIFE(her name) doing. I proceed and say man I missed you guys when is the next time you guys will come over for dinner and play with the kids(mind you they never been to my house before). I then say... all this talk about having babies, you guys better invite me to your baby shower cos I will bring the biggest gift(she aint preggers). He stutters and the chick is looking at him, then looks at me all dazed and confused.

He then say excuse me and hauls outta church talking about he has an appointment. I immediately calls the wife and tell her and she's like oh he's on the other line blowing me up. I tell her don't answer until I finish my convo.

To cut a long story short she tells her mom about the ordeal and her mom calls me the debil that wants to break up their homeErmm. I was SHOCKED. They are divorced now and he ended up with the other chick.
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Im telling.

I did that once for a friend. Her husband came up in CHURCH with another woman and I was like what the effff. But I only said that in my mind cos we in church. It so happens that another friend and I are sitting 3 rows behind them. My friends husband and the chick were giggling and cuddled up against each other while the WORD was in session. So I tap my friend and was like YOOOOO that's my friends husband. she was like no way...I'm like yes way. She was like what you gonna do? I had to think real hard because at this time they didn't see me at all yet. So I could tell he felt uncomfortable cos he kept looking from side to side but didn't look to the back. After church when everyone greets each other and say...good sermon and etc.....I walk up to the 2 of them and say hey (his name) how you doing and how's your WIFE(her name) doing. I proceed and say man I missed you guys when is the next time you guys will come over for dinner and play with the kids(mind you they never been to my house before). I then say... all this talk about having babies, you guys better invite me to your baby shower cos I will bring the biggest gift(she aint preggers). He stutters and the chick is looking at him, then looks at me all dazed and confused.

He then say excuse me and hauls outta church talking about he has an appointment. I immediately calls the wife and tell her and she's like oh he's on the other line blowing me up. I tell her don't answer until I finish my convo.

To cut a long story short she tells her mom about the ordeal and her mom calls me the debil that wants to break up their homeErmm. I was SHOCKED. They are divorced now and he ended up with the other chick.

This part cracked me up.  LOL
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Im telling.

damn
obviously the wife knew what time it was.
old folks i tell. they really believe in not breaking up the marriage.
even after all the proof the mistress provided they still were telling my friend to try and save her marriage.
he gave the mistress access to their joint account.
playing her rent
paying for summer camp for her son
vacations
multiple pregnancies
etc etc etc.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 3:32pm
I won't tell a word.

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 3:36pm
didn't read anything but the OP

but yes, I'm spreading that news to the spouse, no question
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 4:25pm
Take a pic and send it to her "You got mail"

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Dec 07 2012 at 4:26pm
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 4:29pm
I'd sing like a canary
lambkin View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lambkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Say you have a married family member/ close friend and you see her spouse outside of a hotel fondling and making out with another woman as they go inside .

Would you disclose this information to you family member / friend?
Or is that married folk business ?

You know your friend/family member very well and let's just say they don't have an open marriage swinger type thing going on.

No, I'm NOT telling.

Most people will turn on the bearer of bad news and before you know it, it's all your fault.

Trust me, most people know when their spouse is cheating.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 5:46pm
Man, if its somebody close to me, that whole shop is getting shut the fukc down!

Not only am I taking a pic or video and sending it to her, I'm following his trife ass in the hotel to see if I can see what room they go in, while I call her to see if she got the pic and tell her to hurry up and get her ass there to see for herself.

I'm that friend who will be standing right there with her while she tries to bust the door down and will have my taser and knife ready in case he is one of those guilty bastards who wants to put his hands on folks when he gets caught.

Any "friend" of mine who sees my man getting that cozy with the next chick and doesn't tell me will no longer be any friend of mine. She might as well join them and make it a threesome if she's gonna help him play me out like that.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic