Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Stay out of Married Folk Business ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:27pm
My brother did some stupid ish, i called him out on it and told his wife and my mum. He told me to stay out of married folks business. I told him not to act brand new, ive always been a tattle tale our whole lives, and if he didnt want them to know then he should make sure i dont find out Pinch 
Sponsored Links

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

My friends better speak up.

EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:32pm
I would do what my close friend would do for me, which is tell.
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:38pm
depends on my relationship with them. most of my friends are from childhood/high school and all but 3 are marrried. let one of those chicks find out i withheld info...THEY ARE WHIPPING MY ARSE.

there was a situation like this last yr.  a very close friend of mine found out that one of my friends hubby was cheating on her. been cheating for years.  she told me. idk what to do. i do not like to be involved. So, i told her to speak with the female directly. at first i thought to tell her to mind her business. basically the mistress knew she was the mistress and was cool with it.  the mistress begged my friend to get word to the wife. after discussing it i told HER to tell my friend about what she had learned.  there were too many intimate details for me to remember to go runtelldat. plus, the mistress was just too messy with it.

told the wife. she was RELIEVED.  she had an idea. actually went to a divorce atty months prior but they told her she didnt have enough proof. the mistress told everything. thank God, i told my friend to tell the wife b/c once everything came out the mistress and the husband started name dropping  everybody that knew they were creeping and the wife was pissed with everybody.

sometimes minding your business is not an option.

Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:40pm
technology is a bitch. a pic is worth a mil words. i would snap a pic and send to the wife. no words need to be typed of said,.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:42pm
I would tell and take video/pics. 
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:44pm

If I'm going to tell, I'm coming with evidence.

I've been around long enough to know people don't play around and there's no room for error when you're dealing with someone's union. It can be hard to convince a woman that her man is cheating even if she's seen it with her own eyes.

Edited by BeatriceBean - Dec 07 2012 at 2:47pm
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

If I'm going to tell, I'm coming with evidence.

I've been around long enough to know people don't play around and there's no room for error when you're dealing with someone's union. It can be hard to convince a woman that her man is cheating even she's seen it with her own eyes.

amen
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by Chyna_Li Chyna_Li wrote:

technology is a bitch. a pic is worth a mil words. i would snap a pic and send to the wife. no words need to be typed of said,.

right. i'd send her a text with a pic attached with the caption "this nicca is acting up."
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by Chyna_Li Chyna_Li wrote:

right. i'd send her a text with a pic attached with the caption "this nicca is acting up."

lol
i sooo love your posts.
hilarious
but i agree.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon