BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Stay out of Married Folk Business ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

It depends entirely on the friend.  There are different categories of friends in this scenario:

• Women that know their man cheats but just ignore it and want to remain ignorant of his infidelity because deep down inside they know they don't have the strength to leave or just don't want to for whatever reasons

• Women who would go ballistic if they ever found out.  They would probably drag you into the mess that would potentially unfold and after everything is said and done, they might stay with the man and stop being friends with you.

• Women who would be greatful for your help. They would confront the man with the information and deal accordingly.  These type tend to end the relationship as well, although sometimes they stay if they feel like the relationship is worth salvaging and the man truly wants to change.

I would only tell woman #3.  No me gusta drama. 

Pretty much. Life has taught me this first hand, although not with relatives. But I do know that if I were the one being cheated on, I'd want to know.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Dec 07 2012 at 2:15pm
Sponsored Links

SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:15pm
If it's my bestie or close family member, I'm telling, videoing, and probably cussing out on the spot. I followed my cousin's boyfriend around the mall with his "babymomma" hugging and kissing until my cousin made it to witness for herself. The whole time I was staring at him and smiling. He knew I was telling.

I would want to know, so I'm telling.
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

my parents and i say something to one another teasingly when I, insert themselves into their business, and they in mine..or whenever I want them to back me up "no third parties."

now this usually pertains to silly things that are not serious. and IA that certain things should remain between husband and wife.

abuse is not one of them. cheating....well they might already know and are turning a blind eye and now are embarrassed that you know.  depending on the family member--i would tell.

Especially true with philanderers.  Most of the time, women know what kind of man they've married.  They know what they are in for.  No guy turns into a womanizer over night.  Their wives have just decided to stick it out no matter what.

Oh and for you posters mentioning STDs, I've since come to realize that some of these women you are trying to save from STDs have already caught them from their husbands.  This further compounds their desire to just stay.  Who wants an older woman with ba ge, kids, and an incurable disease?
lumii18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lumii18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

If it was my sis dh, I would make a scene for real.
this for my immediate family and bestie. 
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

If it was my sis (or anyone I love) dh, I would make a scene for real.

And I will call the spouse while I am acting a fool.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:18pm
im telling right away and possibly confronting depending on how much i love the person
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:19pm

my parents and i say something to one another teasingly when I, insert themselves into their business, and they in mine..or whenever I want them to back me up "no third parties."

now this usually pertains to silly things that are not serious. and IA that certain things should remain between husband and wife.

abuse is not one of them. cheating....well they might already know and are turning a blind eye and now are embarrassed that you know.  depending on the family member--i would tell.

Especially true with philanderers.  Most of the time, women know what kind of man they've married.  They know what they are in for.  No guy turns into a womanizer over night.  Their wives have just decided to stick it out no matter what.

Oh and for you posters mentioning STDs, I've since come to realize that some of these women you are trying to save from STDs have already caught them from their husbands.  This further compounds their desire to just stay.  Who wants an older woman with ba ge, kids, and an incurable disease?

this made me laugh. it should not have...but it didLOL
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:21pm
I'm having a dejavu...is there a running theme going on?

Oh and I'd say something and side-eye them there after...
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:23pm

this made me laugh. it should not have...but it didLOL

Well it was meant to do just that.  Pure sarcasm.  I hope no one on here takes it seriously.  Although, I do think that's how women in these situations see things to some extent.
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:27pm
My brother did some stupid ish, i called him out on it and told his wife and my mum. He told me to stay out of married folks business. I told him not to act brand new, ive always been a tattle tale our whole lives, and if he didnt want them to know then he should make sure i dont find out Pinch 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic