FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

Stay Away from HoneyBee Indian Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
Aliyma422 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aliyma422 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 1:40pm
No online with my debit card .... they need to either give me my stuff or my money or im gonna take legal actions
Sponsored Links

Teesweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Teesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 1:54pm
They must take orders 1st and make you pay, then order from India.
Aliyma422 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aliyma422 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 2:10pm
Well they need to send it soon its been a month .. I jus finished putting my complaint in to BBB  as well lets see wat happens ... I have them on speed dial nd im not going to stop calling until they answer its bullsh*t nd they found the right one ..... Give me my hair or my money or feel my raft lol seriously though
!
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 2:28pm
Call your bank and explain to them whats happening . Its been almost 30 days . They may be able to do a chargeback and give you your money
myoic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myoic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by BombChelle38 BombChelle38 wrote:

Thanks for the heads up!! It's hard to find legit businesses selling hair on the internet and I'm always looking too... you never know unless you see the hair yourself or someone u know and trust has worn it. I will tell you this, just in case you ever want to try it there is this web site www.TressedToImpress.com that sells hair for Cynthia Bailey (from The Real Housewives of Atlanta) I tried it 'cause her hair is ALWAYS LAID on that show! Lol, but I figured if she wears it on national TV every week AND she sells it, then it must be good :) Anyway, they only sell Virgin Remy hair and they have a lot of different textures and the prices are good. I got some Chilean once and some Moroccan and it was off tha chain! I think I'm only gonna get mine from there unless I find some better (and see it in person)BTW, I tried some from QueenVirginRemy.com and the prices were real good but when I got the hair it was NOT what they had in those pictures... hope I was helpful!

^^^^^^ Are you not the owner of this tressedtoimpress company? ^^^^^

Edited by myoic - May 29 2013 at 3:32pm
kyladym75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kyladym75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 3:44pm
All u have to do is goto ur bank n file a complaint. N I can tell u no lie the HAIR IS NOT GOOD. I went tthurhell n back wit them the same thing u going thur now and after filed a complaint withe BBB I received some hair a wk later. N let me tell u the haor felt like doll gair just silky when the lady went try too flarviron it the mess Stuckey too the flat iron I was highly piss. For one 178.00 gone 2 they didnt even send enough to finish my daughter head.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by Aliyma422 Aliyma422 wrote:

Well they need to send it soon its been a month .. I jus finished putting my complaint in to BBB  as well lets see wat happens ... I have them on speed dial nd im not going to stop calling until they answer its bullsh*t nd they found the right one ..... Give me my hair or my money or feel my raft lol seriously though
!
Contact your bank and file a dispute. They will do a recharge
MizzMizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzMizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 6:45am
Its not just other states, Its California too. I only live a couple of hours from L.A. and I am going through the same thing. They are so shady.
MizzMizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzMizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 6:52am

This company has been lying to me for almost a month. No tracking numbers, no shipments, no product. I am going to have to file a dispute with Pay Pal. The customer service was great in the beginning. I was promised my hair would arrive in 2-5 days. I never received anything. They are so shady about giving tracking numbers as well. I have not received a tracking number for the two times I have been told my hair has been shipped. I am just shocked to find out that this is going on with a lot of people and not just me. I thought I was the only one. It just shows that they have no integrity in their business practices.

kyladym75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kyladym75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 8:03am
Well im glad u used pay pal. I didnt but my bank still got my money back when they charged me twice.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>
  Share Topic