FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stay at home mom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 8:29am
I like it a lot, I've lived here for 13 years now. We just stayed home and went to the park or watched movies..bless Cars and the markers of Babies!
My Dutch is pretty good, one level below flaunt. Ha people would love 3 years at home. Ya'll have it so good up there. I wish they would copy more of your countries policies.

How is your Finnish? Did you have to go to school to learn it?

Sponsored Links

marnee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marnee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 1:54pm
Yeah, I hear most people want to copy the Finnish system :-). 

Well, I personally think my Finnish sucks.  I speak other languages that I feel I speak/spoke (don't get to speak them anymore so I have lost a lot of my ability) other languages better.  BUT, I get a lot of compliments often about my Finnish so i'm really not sure.  When I was in the hospital giving birth to my daughter, the nurses and doctors kept saying my Finnish was good and I even had one nurse corner me and "demand" to know how I learned to speak so well.  They apparently were talking (the nurses and doctors) and thought that i grew up here and moved away as a teenager.  I told them I came in 98 and they said that they couldn't believe it because they know people who have been here 10 plus years that don't speak as well.  My husband's co workers complimented my Finnish when we brought the baby to his work.   I honestly don't know.  I don't know if they are just being polite or if I really do speak well.  I've had other nurses, doctors, etc compliment my Finnish.  My husband says I speak very well, but I have an accent.  So, I don't know.  I would say no.
I took classes the first year or two I was here and nothing after that.
marnee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marnee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 1:57pm
I should also say that it is hard to learn finnish.  You can't borrow from other languages except estonian and hungarian to some extent (they say it is the language closest to finnish...i have my doubts...i can understand some estonian because of finnish).  everything is in its original language.  when i lived in france everything was dubbed in french so i learned quickly...here there are just subtitles and ones that aren't done well...it is easy to live here and not learn.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 3:46pm
Ah ok, we also do the subtitle thing expect for kids shows. Blues Clues has the worst voice over. It does not match up at all.
I suck at languages so when I lived in Germany I was so lost but I kept taking Dutch courses for over 10 years to get to this level. People hear I am an American and love to speak English.
NaturalSister543 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NaturalSister543 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 6:27pm
oh, I know the feeling. I hate being home though. I mean, I love being home with my baby. He is my Angel. But sometimes the crying gets on my nerves and I just want to get away.

My husband is` `usually never around and I get bored.

Yes, go back to school and go with something you love. I am a stay at home mom, not by choice. It is so hard to find work. I am still looking. Find something you love because the work force is hard now a days and it takes allot of dedication to finish.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123