Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Statement Necklaces

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Baublebar/jewelmint be raping folks out here. I get all my statment necklaces from chinese eBay sellers. Most cases half the price.

http://stores.ebay.com/happy-life-jewelry-2008/Necklace-/_i.html?_fsub=2116512017&_sid=846075887&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

http://stores.ebay.com/goodidea2012?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

YOU'RE NOW MY BEST FRIEND Clap! Did you see the eagle necklace???? Ordering it!
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by sunshine321511 sunshine321511 wrote:

Enjoy, but pace yourself.  I joined etsy and if you see an item you like click the FAVORITE -  heart symbol and it will be saved on your page so you can FIND it again.  The items are not going anywhere....just buy a few, see how you like it.  ENJOY 
I had to tease you....one more time.Big smile

Of course, I'm not buying this for 82.00 but I saved on my page as a liked item....and I  will look for something SIMILAR!!

Neon Crystal Necklace, Luxury Necklace, Statement Necklace, Layer Jewelry, Bubble Necklace, Bling Bling Jewelry (Fn0911)

GASPING...82.00   I,UH,ERR,well let's see ..yes a bright yellow capri set, with very little makeup, shoes hhhmmm maybe some heeled sandals, clutch purse(i hate crossbody purses), huge dark sunglasses, hair pulled back into a tight bun, very,very small earrings..and Jimmy Choo fragrance

gurl u got me dressing these necklaces...lol

or an  all black dress
or dressed down...again jeans, some nice looking loafer shoes, no earrings, very minimal makeup, 
huge sunglasses(if it is daytime) shirt a Hanes t-shirt. 

if u do come across a replica of this one and the 450.00 one message me A.S.A.P.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by StylingArabella StylingArabella wrote:

Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Baublebar/jewelmint be raping folks out here. I get all my statment necklaces from chinese eBay sellers. Most cases half the price.

http://stores.ebay.com/happy-life-jewelry-2008/Necklace-/_i.html?_fsub=2116512017&_sid=846075887&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

http://stores.ebay.com/goodidea2012?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

YOU'RE NOW MY BEST FRIEND Clap! Did you see the eagle necklace???? Ordering it!

hey back off gurlie...sunshine is my NEW BFF  Angry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 11:43pm
and u know what the very sad part is,,,i keep getting in my email i am approved for a cc with paypal and i always delete it...i may just might have to...

NAWW,,,THE INTEREST,,,no they say pay it off in 6 months, but u have to order 99.00 worth of merchandise. I can pay it off with no problema..but..Confused

MY NEW BFF...I HATE YOU...LOL..

back to find that approved cc with paypal...
purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 11:40am
niiiiiiiiiice

I'm much more of a statement ring person, but some of these necklaces are gorgeous.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 11:44am
Love the first ones! I'm both a statement necklace and ring person. I'm running out of places to store them
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 11:50am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Love the first ones! I'm both a statement necklace and ring person. I'm running out of places to store them

*pssst* come here..you can store ur necklaces at my place with NO PROBLEMAWink

I already have my favorite list on Etsy and i can't imagine the amount i gonna pay..and y is it always the ones i spot first and say AAAHHH r the ones that are in the 3 digit areaLOL

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Aug 18 2013 at 11:52am
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 11:57am

^^LOL Nice try. I only part with them when they break. But your love of bold jewelry is to be praised!

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

^^LOL Nice try. I only part with them when they break. But your love of bold jewelry is to be praised!

*SNAPPING FINGERS*   Dang at least i tried..thanks I just started getting into these necklaces after watching Lover4Fashion on utube and her jewelry accessories...i say on utube the black females are more fashionable than the white ones when it comes to this type of jewelry..they can put items together i would have never dreamt of doing...

and now Sunshine came along....well the rest is historyLOL
MissCapricorn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCapricorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 9:28am
I love statement necklaces...that's my thing!
I rock my diamond or larger CZ studs with them most of the time.
I'm eying a few on bauble bar right now, but I've purchased most of my others from J. Crew or the ALDO Accessories store.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic