Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Statement Necklaces

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 12:00pm
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 12:03pm
Madame Bovary - Stunning crystal clear swarovski rhinestones statement necklace - made to order
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by sunshine321511 sunshine321511 wrote:

DIOR =

I could not find the exact one like you posted but do you like the item below -

Statement Necklace, Crystal Necklace,Bubble Necklace, Bib Necklace,Chunky Necklace, Bubble Beaded Crystal Retro Necklace(N059)

LOVE IT AND ALSO THE PRICE  $9.30..but i did read the seller's remarks on the side saying it could go back up to 20.00..how is the quality on these very inexpensive necklaces?

I could hook that piece up with some jeans, crisp white shirt and if cool out a light sweater..shoes something to not take away from the necklace ..makeup, eyebrows, a pop of red lipstick, face lightly powdered, curled lashes and good to go..

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 7:59pm

LAWD.....450.00

Catherine - Azure swarovski rhinestones and fresh water pearls statement necklace

LOLLOLLOL  I was scrolling up into the pic and gasping when i seen this necklace and all sorts of images were popping up in my head of how i can hook this up with what,  then I noticed your 

LAWD  450.00   any replicas of this at a very, very, very much cheaper priceLOLLOL
gurl u need to stop..pay week is coming up this week. Well enough said...LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 8:03pm

Madame Bovary - Stunning crystal clear swarovski rhinestones statement necklace - made to order

first off who dressed this model? whatever she is wearing is not the correct attire for that piece...looks like some old pajama top or something...well enough of that and this piece is a stunner...oh yeah come to mama..LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 8:08pm
Hey Dior - The necklace is one sale for the weekend I believe.  The quality is like Forever 21 meaning....these items are meant to be worn and mixed with your other items.  You can't sleep in them cause they are CHEAP, they are not 14K gold that you can shower in them etc.

These are just cute, run around pieces and I have a lot so nothing gets old and nothing tarnishes but if one expects to wear these items 7 days a week, they will be disappointed.

For the PRICE, to me...they are worth it and I am pleased.  Check the shipment it is from Korea I think so it will take at least 2 weeks. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 8:19pm

Hey Dior - The necklace is one sale for the weekend I believe.  The quality is like Forever 21 meaning....these items are meant to be worn and mixed with your other items.  You can't sleep in them cause they are CHEAP, they are not 14K gold that you can shower in them etc.

These are just cute, run around pieces and I have a lot so nothing gets old and nothing tarnishes but if one expects to wear these items 7 days a week, they will be disappointed.

For the PRICE, to me...they are worth it and I am pleased.  Check the shipment it is from Korea I think so it will take at least 2 weeks. 

thanks for the info...so u keep this Etsy in business don't ya? lol     ...2 weeks huh?  i guess i can wait that long....i just can't get over the prices. I know u mentioned to make sure I read the fine print very carefully and I will cause i am going to do a lot of damage..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 8:25pm
Enjoy, but pace yourself.  I joined etsy and if you see an item you like click the FAVORITE -  heart symbol and it will be saved on your page so you can FIND it again.  The items are not going anywhere....just buy a few, see how you like it.  ENJOY 
I had to tease you....one more time.Big smile

Of course, I'm not buying this for 82.00 but I saved on my page as a liked item....and I  will look for something SIMILAR!!

Neon Crystal Necklace, Luxury Necklace, Statement Necklace, Layer Jewelry, Bubble Necklace, Bling Bling Jewelry (Fn0911)

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 8:31pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 8:41pm
I received a good private question that I'm sure others asked.

Q -
I noticed on Etsy there are different sellers under one name (ETSY) but with the same piece of jewelry but with different prices..does it matter which vendor i chose to purchase at jewelry from and still get the same shipping and handling? (hope my question don't confuse you).

Answer -
Etsy is a community of various sellers from all around the world.  It is not just jewelry, its household, clothes, furniture, vintage.  You could even sell on Etsy as a seller.

You may see similar items with different prices and shipping.   That is why I recommend that you create an account, don't use your REAL NAME.. cause others  can see your favorites lists.

So, create your account, when you see an item you like click favorites, I have mine favorites broken down by subject, ...for example....jewelry, home, clothes......then if  I see something I like, and don't see something similar....I purchase but remember, read shipping and don't be scared to click contact SELLER to ask question

Paypal is the payment method so make sure you have a pay pal account. Also you can and should write reviews of your experience to help and possibly warn others.  I have never had a problem and I have ordered from various vendors from vintage to household to hats to earrings, etc.

Edited by sunshine321511 - Aug 17 2013 at 8:48pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
  Share Topic