Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Stash Sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
divastar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divastar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 10:19pm
Yea I thought the same thing because she's sold so much. She replied promptly to me before she got my money, then didn't hear from her til Wednesday when I contacted her for a tracking number. She told me she had been busy at work with it being the holidays and wld ship it that evening when she got off. Never heard from her after that. I bought the wig that Sunday purposely to have it for my company holiday party that Friday and made her aware of that. I ended up having to buy some BSS hair at the last minute. Needless to say rank on this board means nothing! I'll be interrogating like I'm a detective on First 48 from now on!
Sponsored Links

harley_quinn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harley_quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:19am
Smh scamming never pays off. Karma is a beotch.

And I was just coming here to make a purchase.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 9:08am
Sooooo did you ever get the wig? Please say YES.

divastar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divastar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 9:27am
Sorry Suga, but no. Paypal is holding my $$ til next week...
*M. Gurl * View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *M. Gurl * Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 10:46am

There's no excuse or explanation  I can give about the whole situation because it wouldn't matter at this point so again I do apologize for how it all turned out. There has been a lack of communication and delay but I'm far from being a thief. As for miss taara, you and I know I cancelled the paypal payment you sent becauseyou paid days after I sent the invoice and it was already sold by then. The items sold is first come first serve basis.  I try to update BHM or fotki about sold items because I can't email or pm every person that inquires about an item.The only thing that took weeks was the back and forth convos before purchase.And if there was an issue with a previous purchase why try to purchase from me again?

Edited by *M. Gurl * - Jan 03 2014 at 10:47am
Miss Taara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Miss Taara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 10:52am
There's no excuse or explanation but then you try to offer one about our encounter?

Look, I'm definitely not here to start drama or anything like that. I was completely honest about our experience. If we were talking consistently about me purchasing- why wouldnt you get back to me to tell me it was sold AFTER invoicing me? you didn't even update the post or fotki album until AFTER you refunded my money. Again, like I mentioned in my post...I completely stated that you IMMEDIATELY refunded my money- THAT was not the issue and was the reason I chose to do business with you again... I only spoke on the matter bc I could relate to you taking DAYS to get back to ppl. That ish aint right gul!

Moving on... I was just offering up my HONEST opinion on my experience with you. I do not think you should be selling ANYTHING if you are TOO BUSY to respond to ppl BEFORE or AFTER they pay. Just makes sense as a consumer and seller.

Ladies on here work too damn hard for their money (me included) to be jerked around and then not even offered an explanation about your tardiness.

....just saying.

Edited by Miss Taara - Jan 03 2014 at 10:53am
*SUCCMIDRY* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *SUCCMIDRY* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 11:05am
Why accept money if you don't have time to deliver. This stuff kind of sucks and is the reason m2m is so deceased now.
*M. Gurl * View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *M. Gurl * Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 11:18am
I wasn't offering anything but defending myself by stating my side.I invoiced you, cancelled the invoice a few days after I didn't hear anything and you sent the payment anyway. When you emailed me about the refund I told you I sold it after I didn't hear anything because I thought you changed your mind and I had other people that wanted to buy it. The same situation has happened in the past which is why I don't hold anything anymore, just causes more problems. And I agree that I wont be selling anything for awhile because it has been too much of a hassle. I wont be commenting any further on here so for now I can be reached via email for anything else.

Edited by *M. Gurl * - Jan 03 2014 at 11:25am
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 11:24am
Originally posted by *M. Gurl * *M. Gurl * wrote:

There's no excuse or explanation  I can give about the whole situation because it wouldn't matter at this point so again I do apologize for how it all turned out. There has been a lack of communication and delay but I'm far from being a thief. As for miss taara, you and I know I cancelled the paypal payment you sent becauseyou paid days after I sent the invoice and it was already sold by then. The items sold is first come first serve basis.  I try to update BHM or fotki about sold items because I can't email or pm every person that inquires about an item.The only thing that took weeks was the back and forth convos before purchase.And if there was an issue with a previous purchase why try to purchase from me again?

M.Gurl you know you're my boo in all but instead of coming in here to defend yourself you should've been providing a tracking number to this po child that had to wear a shiny synthetic wig to her company party. Not a good look.

M.Gurl has been selling for a super longtime and this is the 1st that I've heard any issues. I'm not caping for her but perhaps something really did come up or happen in which there is still no excuse not to communicate.

I don't need yall coming in hurrr messing up my M2M purchases before I get my summer curls on.  Holla at me if you got something.

Edited by sugabanana - Jan 03 2014 at 11:35am
Miss Taara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Taara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 11:32am
I agree Suga, I know ppl get busy like I said but it's already hard to trust complete strangers over the internet with a few hundred dollars, and then you completely vanish like Houdini on ppl... it's a cause for concern ESPECIALLY since this is not the first time it has happened.

and ps. I never got any notification that the transaction was cancelled. When I paid, I went right to the emailed invoice and paid you. Not sure how the inner working of Paypal go but seems to me if the transaction was cancelled, that invoice wouldn't work...

Nevertheless, this seems to be the only thing you care to refute when the issue is the amount of time you take to communicate with people. I'm sure if you told Diva that you were busy or whatever in a timely manner she would have been more accommodating and we wouldn't be here at all. Communication is key. It was key back when you first joined the board and is still key now, "Elite Member M*Gurl". You should know better.

Gonna let this thread die now... Diva gon get cha money girl!

Edited by Miss Taara - Jan 03 2014 at 11:33am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>