Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

stash sale - brazilian curly, cambodian wavy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
MooDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MooDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: stash sale - brazilian curly, cambodian wavy
    Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 2:59pm
going through my stash of impulse buys and left over bundles to make way for some new stuff! have sold and bought on the board many times, can give references...will post link to pictures later! all bundles are natural color, and all hair is virgin! vendors are a private CV and AV, and i can attest for the quality since these are my go to vendors. shipping is 5$ flat rate w USPS...for more pictures, plz PM me for the link! open to offers and trades!

- 2 new bundles (200g) of 16" and 18" brazilian curly. asked for matching kinky curly texture, and vendor got the patterns wrong. the 16" bundle is much curlier and coarser and lighter colored, while the 18" bundle has more of a silky curl texture and is darker. willing to sell per bundle since they dont match... asking 90$ for both (also will post more pics when dry)

- 3 new bundles of 22"-24" virgin cambodian natural wave. i'm sad to see this hair go, but at this point i have made no moves to install it. this hair is my favorite...it's so buttery, only thing is the ends may need a trim. advertised as not been processed for the pattern. bought it for much more but asking 290$ OBO.

- 1 new bundle of 26" virgin cambodian natural wave. bought it as a supplemental weft for the hair above. ends may need a trim. asking 100$ OBO but willing to accept trade for this!
Sponsored Links

tmrockville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmrockville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 4:08pm
Would you consider splitting up the 22-24 inch cambodian wave?
MooDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MooDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by tmrockville tmrockville wrote:

Would you consider splitting up the 22-24 inch cambodian wave?

possibly...i have the 26" supplement weft though if you're just looking for like around a bundle.
SassyHunay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SassyHunay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 9:05pm
OMG that Cambodian I am in love, pm'ing you

Edited by SassyHunay - Oct 01 2013 at 9:45pm
MooDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MooDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 8:09pm
26" cambodian wavy has been sold! 18" bundle of brazilian curly + 3 bundles of 22"-24" cambodian wavy are still available

decided that im going to keep the 16" bundle of brazilian curly...selling the 18" bundle...it is almost the same wave pattern as the cambodian, but you can see/feel the difference....much silkier and the curl pattern is more of a curl. here is a more detailed pic of the 18" bundle of brazilian curly when dry...

MooDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MooDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2013 at 11:59am
bump! 22"-24" cambodian and 18" brazilian curly is still avail! price for brazilian curly is 45$!!
MooDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MooDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 6:03pm
BUMP! lowered price on cambodian wavy to 260$ for all three bundles. price includes priority mail shipping!
MooDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MooDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 2:07pm
18" brazilian has been sold! cambodian wavy is only available!
SassyHunay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SassyHunay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 2:25pm
pm sent

MooDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MooDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 9:40pm
Bump. Cambodian wavy still avail!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>