Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Normal Skin
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedStarting my Proactiv challenge!

Post Reply Post Reply
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
NattyDoll View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Starting my Proactiv challenge!
    Posted: Jul 17 2012 at 4:50pm
I've literally tried everything under the sun to cure my acne. Some things worked really well, some didn't. But even the best stuff wouldn't cure my face of the terrible acne. Even stuff that was supposed to help only clogged my pores. So, as my last resort, I'm trying Proactiv. I hate the idea of not being able to just go out to the store when it runs out, having payments automatically taken out every month, etc. But I'm to the point of desperate and trying to cure the acne that's plagued my face for ten years.

I've used my friend's Proactiv toner before and it helped more than any cleanser or lotion, so I can't wait to see what the whole kit can do for me.

I've taken before pictures so that I can compare them after a month (although really any pictures of me from before still show my acne, even in low-light). Some parts of my cheek almost never get acne, so I keep looking at those beautiful smooth spots and picturing how perfect my face will look with that gorgeous skin all over. It really has been such an ordeal living in this awful acne prone skin.

If this doesn't work for me, I don't think anything else will, as I've already tried everything else (even things that are customer rated to be BETTER than Proactiv).

Fingers crossed that this is finally my cure for acne!
Sponsored Links

mamalicious View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2012 at 9:08am
Originally posted by NattyDoll NattyDoll wrote:

I've literally tried everything under the sun to cure my acne. Some things worked really well, some didn't. But even the best stuff wouldn't cure my face of the terrible acne. Even stuff that was supposed to help only clogged my pores. So, as my last resort, I'm trying Proactiv. I hate the idea of not being able to just go out to the store when it runs out, having payments automatically taken out every month, etc. But I'm to the point of desperate and trying to cure the acne that's plagued my face for ten years.

I've used my friend's Proactiv toner before and it helped more than any cleanser or lotion, so I can't wait to see what the whole kit can do for me.

I've taken before pictures so that I can compare them after a month (although really any pictures of me from before still show my acne, even in low-light). Some parts of my cheek almost never get acne, so I keep looking at those beautiful smooth spots and picturing how perfect my face will look with that gorgeous skin all over. It really has been such an ordeal living in this awful acne prone skin.

If this doesn't work for me, I don't think anything else will, as I've already tried everything else (even things that are customer rated to be BETTER than Proactiv).

Fingers crossed that this is finally my cure for acne!

I lOve that product. It did wonders for me. Even my previous blackheads was totally gone.Big smile
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic