Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Starting my annual Low-Carb diet Monday, join me!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Starting my annual Low-Carb diet Monday, join me!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 38>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 6:34pm
I got sick last week- so I'm back on my carb cycling this week and I plan to work out. I need to lose 7 more pounds to get to my 20 pound weight loss.
Sponsored Links

trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:55am
Had a dr's appointment today, down over ten pounds so far.
Had a fried bologna sandwich on homemade low carbquik bread for lunch.
Had French toast (low-carb bread) w/ sugar free syrup and lil smokies sausages for dinner. Damn good!
Had sugar-free jello topped with Cool Whip for dessert. Damn good!

Keep up the good work everyone, proud of you guys!
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by BaileyAlexandria BaileyAlexandria wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

mine too midna. 

my jeans are back to fitting real nice around and about the waist area...Smile

how long have you all been Low carbing?

a few days before this thread started...which is why it was so on time for me.  i wouldn't say i am full throttle low carb but i have definitely reduced my carb intake considerably...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:42pm
just ordered the carb quick as well as some low carb/high fiber sweetener...i'm excited! 

Nutragenics Fiberfit

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size:
1 teaspoon (5g)
Servings Per Container: 96

Ingredients: Purified water, soluble fiber, sucralose, gluconic acid, guar gum, Irish moss. Preserved with less than 1/10th of 1% potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate.
Recommended Use: Shake well before use. 1 teaspoon provides 1 gram of soluble fiber contributing zero net impact carbohydrates, and has the sweetness of approximately 8 teaspoons of sugar. Fiberfit can be used in preparing foods as part of a low carb diet where there is a need for fiber. It can be easily used for cooking and baking.

Amount
Per Serving
% Daily
Value*
Total Calories    
Total Fat g 0%   
Sodium mg  
Total Carbohydrates g 1%   
   Dietary Fiber g  
      Soluble Fiber g  
   Sugars g  
Protein g  

Liquid Sweetened Soluble Fiber

Fiber is an essential part of our diets. It helps keep our digestive systems healthy and regular. When following a low carb diet, fiber is often lost along with the carbohydrate sources. Nutragenics Fiberfit Sweetened Soluble Fiber is an extremely low-carb liquid dietary supplement that adds back some of that missing fiber. It can easily be used in any cooking or baking recipes.

Fiberfit is perfect for low-carb dieters and diabetics. Because its caloric value comes from complex carbohydrates, Fiberfit has a minimal effect on blood sugar levels. One teaspoon of Fiberfit provides one full gram of fiber in liquid form.

A single teaspoon of Fiberfit has just 4 calories - approximately 1 gram of carbohydrates - from complex carbohydrate sources (the fiber itself). According to Dr. Atkins, carbohydrates from fiber have zero net impact on one's daily carbohydrate total.

Additionally, Fiberfit is sugar-free. It is sweetened with sucralose, a non-caloric, non-chemical, FDA-approved agent derived from real sugar. Each teaspoon of Fiberfit has the sweetness of approximately 8 teaspoons of sugar with no unpleasant aftertaste.

Increase your daily fiber intake by substituting Fiberfit in your coffee, tea, and other foods. You can easily convert your own recipes to use Fiberfit in place of other sweeteners. You can use 1 to 2 Tbsp. of Fiberfit in place of each cup of sugar or sweetener called for, to begin with, and then adjust that measurement as needed to allow for differences in personal tastes, which not only vary from person to person but can change over time. Too little is better than too much. A little of this stuff goes a long way!

Use Fiberfit anywhere you would use a sweetener such as Splenda granular - Fiberfit works great in things like cookies, muffins, cakes, beverages, ice cream, sauces, dressings, etc. When used in baked goods, because you are replacing a dry ingredient with a wet ingredient in most instances, you may need to add 2-4 Tb. of a dry bulking ingredient such as protein powder, whole grain flour, nut flour, etc. for each cup of sweetener that you are replacing.

sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:31pm
I've never heard of this product, wher do they sell it?  I'd love to hear reviews after you receive it and taste it.
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 3:29pm
I gave in and had some chips and a candy bar. Eating better the rest of the day and the week. Hope to be on full induction by this weekend. Also started 30 day shred on Saturday, currently on day 3
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by sunshine321511 sunshine321511 wrote:

I've never heard of this product, wher do they sell it?  I'd love to hear reviews after you receive it and taste it.

http://www26.netrition.com/nutragenics_fiberfit_page.html
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 5:21pm
oh wow just got a message saying my order i just placed today will be here on thursday.  yaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 9:49pm
Netrition is the Bid-ness! I just restocked on Carbquik and sugar-free chocolate chips and it was here in a few days!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 10:41pm
yes.  i will mos def be reordering from them!!!!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 38>