Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Starting my annual Low-Carb diet Monday, join me!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Starting my annual Low-Carb diet Monday, join me!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 40>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 9:27am
Good Morning Guys!

I packed my lunch today I'm so proud of myself Approve

***A salad with chicken breast and creamy parmesan dressing

***Bottle of water

***Big Train low carb hot chocolate (4 net carbs) http://www4.netrition.com/big_train_hot_chocolate_mix_page.html

***Zevia Lime Cola (4 carbs) natural sweetner erythritol

***Atkins Endulge Caramel nut chew bar (2 net carbs)

Sponsored Links

Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 9:35am
Think imma eat some pizza today...my abs coming in nicely
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:12am
I've been doing really good. I found a recipe for Oopsie bread so I'm thinking about trying that. 

Oopsie Rolls (Gluten-Free Buns)

3 large eggs
pinch of cream of tartar (1/8 tsp)
3 ounces cream cheese (Do not soften)

Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.

Separate the eggs and add cream cheese to the yolks. Use a mixer to combine the ingredients together. In a separate bowl, whip egg whites and cream of tartar until stiff (if you’re using the same mixer, mix the whites first and then the yolk mixture). Using a spatula, gradually fold the egg yolk mixture into the white mixture, being careful not to break down the whites. Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray and spoon the mixture onto the sheet, making 6 mounds. Flatten each mound slightly.

Bake about 30 minutes (You want them slightly softer, not crumbly). Let cool on the sheet for a few minutes, and then remove to a rack and allow them to cool. Store in a loosely open sack and allow to rest on the counter before use (otherwise they might be too moist). Can be frozen.

Notes: If you are making these to be savory (for burgers) you can add dry mustard and dill or other seasonings to the yolk mixture. If you want a more sweet roll, add a very small amount of stevia natural sweetener to the yolk mixture.

Makes 6 Induction Friendly, Gluten-Free rolls.

Nutritional information per roll: Calories:85 , Carbohydrates: .6 g, Fiber: 0g, Net Carbohydrates: .6g, Protein: 4g, Fat: 7.5

Picture: No more lettuce wraps. Wendy’s Baconator on an oopsie roll.

TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

Avocado Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad Pita - FamilyFreshMeals.com

Avocado Chicken Salad!! Very YUMMIE!!!

2 or 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts

1 avocado

1/4 chopped onion

juice of 1/2 a lime

2 Tbsp cilantro

salt and pepper to taste.

Cook chicken breast until done, let cool, and then shred. Mix with all other

I just made this thanks to this thread. It's SO GOOD!!
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 1:48pm
It looks amazing, I just asked my girl to make some for me!!
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 7:11pm
my snack for tonight's class

Immie89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Immie89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 7:33pm
please be careful on those sugar free sweets....i learned the hard way...too much...and your gonna have a long night with the toilet lol
Immie89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Immie89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 7:35pm
i lost 4 pounds!!...whoop whoop

i also have been really getting used to cutting back on fruits...

I do get the occasional craving...esp for bananas lol
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by Immie89 Immie89 wrote:

please be careful on those sugar free sweets....i learned the hard way...too much...and your gonna have a long night with the toilet lol

Yea, they got me at first, lol. But apparently I have become acclimated to them. They do sill however, cause gas though.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:44am
:(

I don't think I should weigh myself every day. Unhappy

My weight keeps fluctuating and still won't go below 180. I'm getting a little discouraged but I also think I might be expecting too much. I was really happy at my first weight drop but now I keep fluctuating between 180 and 184, no higher no lower.

I'm still taking raspberry ketones and I am eating pretty well.

I've mainly been eating beef patties with a little cheese wrapped in lettuce and it has been feeding me pretty well! Tonight I had some with stir-fried veggies and it was delicious~

I haven't been drinking as much water, though. Maybe that's a role in my uncertain progress? I'm still not sure if I'm in ketosis yet. Maybe I should get those strips.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 40>
  Share Topic