Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Starting my annual Low-Carb diet Monday, join me!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Starting my annual Low-Carb diet Monday, join me!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 38>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 10:08am
I've been doing this for years but I'm bored with food choices now.   I can't wait to see some recipes.  This is harder when you have a whole family of bad actors (snack monsters) but I'm pretty good at making good choices for myself like skipping the carb serving of rice/potatoes/etc. and just having the meat and veggies.  

These are a delicious snacks for the sweet craving but I think you need to wait a couple of weeks in before you have them:

Atkins                              Advantage Caramel Chocolate Nut Roll, 5.0 Each , Bars

The crustless quiche saves my mornings because breakfast is the hardest meal for me to give up carbs in since I love homefries and could eat them everydayCry

Sponsored Links

Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 10:45am
I love carbquik! I have a whole unused box in my cabinet now. I get mine from netrition.com bc it's a tad cheaper but not by much. I just like you can order multiple things for a flat rate of 4.95 but their shipping isn't as fast as amazon either.

Low carb is the truth but I get bored with it.

Trudawg, what's the peanut butter cookie recipient with the carbquik, if you don't mind sharing?
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 11:37am
I'm in. I'm trying to eat less bread and white rice.
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 11:44am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

These are a delicious snacks for the sweet craving but I think you need to wait a couple of weeks in before you have them:

Atkins                              Advantage Caramel Chocolate Nut Roll, 5.0 Each , Bars

I order them joints by the caseload from Amazon! Sometimes Walmart has some prettty good deals as well.

Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

I love carbquik! I have a whole unused box in my cabinet now. I get mine from netrition.com bc it's a tad cheaper but not by much. I just like you can order multiple things for a flat rate of 4.95 but their shipping isn't as fast as amazon either.

Low carb is the truth but I get bored with it.

Trudawg, what's the peanut butter cookie recipient with the carbquik, if you don't mind sharing?

You're right about that shipping, it's a helluva deal!

Peanut butter cookies

Carbquik Recipe: Peanut Butter Cookies

Ingredients:

3/4 cup chunky or smooth (sugarless/natural) peanut butter
1/2 cup Splenda
1 teaspoon blackstrap
1/4 cup heavy cream + (A teaspoon at a time to make the dough workable added after the Carbquik)
1/2 cup chopped pecans, almond pieces or broken hazelnuts
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 cup Carbquik + 1 tablespoon or as needed to form a nice workable cookie dough
2 teaspoons vanilla extract

Instructions:

Preheat oven to 375°F.
Mix all ingredients well and drop onto greased cookie sheet by teaspoonfuls.
Bake about 10 minutes, or until set but not hard. Be careful not to burn

The chocolate chip cookie recipes are bomb too. My girl loved to cook, and would hook me up after experimenting with sh*t till she got it right. She used a bread machine to make bread with carbquik, it was delish!
I should probably put some orders in today and stock up now.

Edited by trudawg - Feb 22 2014 at 11:45am
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 12:12pm
Another oldie, but goodie is low-carb spaghetti. They sell these noodles at the regular Safeway around the way. Served up with fresh low-carb garlic bread and I'm in business!

I usually just use Hunts Four-Cheese sauce but they do make some specialty low-carb sauces

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 12:22pm
I love Dreamfield pasta!
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 12:27pm
I'm bout to go smash on a boca burger. 
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I'm bout to go smash on a boca burger. 

Let me see that belly big mama
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 12:39pm
Lmao. Bye Shad. 
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 12:52pm
I'm in..can we get some recipes
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 38>