Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Starting my annual Low-Carb diet Monday, join me!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting my annual Low-Carb diet Monday, join me!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 30>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 8:24pm
You can order it on amazon. It taste like bread, pancakes, pizza dough, cookies, cake or whatever else you decide to bake with it. I usually make peanut butter cookies with unsweetened almond milk to sooth my sweet tooth!
I've been doing this for years and have done tons of research to make meals that are seemingly normal!
Sponsored Links

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 8:35pm
Alright, I'll have to try it then...
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 9:03pm
I'm in
Immie89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Immie89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 9:55pm
I have carbquick! I make pancakes, tea biscuits etc love it.

Im doing a low carb diet now...i lost 20 pounds in last 3 months..Im currently on phase 2 of the diet that im following..

I usually get most of my things from my Canadian site.

Edited by Immie89 - Feb 21 2014 at 9:57pm
ragincajin View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 10:08pm
Tru, I'd try it but I might fall out. Sometimes I don't consume enough calories in a day. Eat so many things on the run. But thanks for that mix idea. Might have to look that up on Amazon. That'll be good for my husband.
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 10:12pm
I keep a pack of low-carb tortillas in my car. If I feel like a whopper, I gets that sh*t and replace the bun with a tortilla! I swear the options are limitless, plus you'll look forward to the weekends to treat yourself!

Milk used to be my biggest drawback till I discovered the unsweetened Almond Milk. This is easier than you may think.
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 1:25am
IM DOWN! after i hit this young master cleanse for 10 days
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 1:52am
I'm in...
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 1:58am
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

well the best part about it is you eat whatever you want on the weekends once you start ketosis. Besides, I usually make my own bread anyway!

Nutrition Facts
219-0002
Tova
Carbquik Bake Mix
3 lb. box

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1/3 cup (32g) 1 biscuit
Servings Per Container: 42
Amount
Per Serving
% Daily
Value*
Total Calories90   
   Calories From Fat60   
Total Fatg10%   
   Saturated Fatg4%   
   Polyunsaturated Fatg 
   Monounsaturated Fatg 
   Trans Fatg 
Cholesterolmg0%   
Sodium210 mg9%   
Potassiummg0%   
Total Carbohydrates16 g5%   
   Dietary Fiber14 g55%   
      Soluble Fiberg0%   
      Insoluble Fiber14 g14%   
   Sugarsg 
Proteing12%   
Vitamin A  5%   
Vitamin C  4%   
Calcium  10%   
Iron  4%   
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Net carbs - 2g. Kosher and Dairy.
Ingredients: Carbalose™ flour (enzyme enriched wheat, vital wheat gluten, wheat fiber, high-protein patent wheat flour, soy fiber, canola oil, salt, emulsifiers, enzymes, ascorbic acid, calcium propionate), palm and palm-kernel oil, buttermilk powder, baking powder, egg white powder, lecithin, salt, natural flavors.
Recommended Use: See recipes on box.
Warning: Contains wheat, soy, eggs and milk.
Certifications: 
kosher
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact Tova at 1-888-532-TOVA

The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 9:53am
Doing well this morning I had

Eggs w/ jalapenos and bacon
Ballerina tea w/ truvia
Water
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training