Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Starting my annual Low-Carb diet Monday, join me!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Starting my annual Low-Carb diet Monday, join me!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 38>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 11:52am
no prob @msbianca Tongue

I can taste that my breathe is funky when im on atkins like i havent brushed my teeth in days its weird Dead....i ordered the body mint and mint asured so im excited to receive them
Sponsored Links

TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 4:46pm
idk if avocado is low carb but i can't quit them lol. they go so well with omelets.
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 6:52pm
anyone have experience with coconut sugar and almond flour?
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by TayTay TayTay wrote:

idk if avocado is low carb but i can't quit them lol. they go so well with omelets.

Yes, avocado's are high fat and low carb, exactly what you need for the Keto diet.
Almond flour is the bid-ness! It doesn't do so well with frying, but it's a great substitute for traditional flour.
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by TayTay TayTay wrote:

anyone have experience with coconut sugar and almond flour?

I made some almond flour chocolate chip cookies and they were delicious to me but my sister said they tasted like "health" lmao it was a tad grainey.
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 2:12pm
How's everyone holding up?

I took an extra cheat day (3) instead of two, but I'm back at it!
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 3:09pm
176.5!
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 1:35am
I'm 173 sweet jesus

I haven't been this low in years!!

Haven't cheated either! I think the closest I can call cheating is having diet Lipton citrus bottled tea!

This is freaking working, I am so happy! 14 pounds lost since I began this! My god, has it even been a full month?!

Also I'm really happy, I've been losing inches in my waist but my hips have stayed the same, hallelujah

Lemme take some omega 3 fats to encourage them to stay.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 1:45am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

So I'm starting my low carb high protein diet!

I'll be starting today and I'm starting with a bowl of scrambled eggs and a glass of water. :D

You know, doing research into this, it is not as hard as I thought it would be. I've always turned my head up at diets because I like food and feel I can be healthy without food restrictions that aren't caloric.

If I go into ketosis and my breath stinks, at least I'll be losing the weight. LOL Since high school, I've plateaued in my weight range of 170 to 180 (highest being 185.)

This seems like a lot yet on me it doesn't appear that way because I'm quite tall. I do like my body, but I'd like to slim down some. I don't have a specific goal weight but a goal range and that is from 160 to 140. Tongue

To aid in my journey, I am taking Raspberry Ketones and Garcinia Cambogia. I'm using the ones from NatureWise- they're a fantastic brand!

So I began this February 26. It's march 23rd, almost a full month and I have lost 14 pounds so far.

Stick to this, everyone! When you eat the foods you already like, it makes everything SO much easier!

My staples are eggs, cheese, meat (especially steaks), bunless/lettuce wrapped burgers, salads, and because I have a total sweet tooth, diet Lipton citrus tea and diet Arizona tea, and of course, water.

I also take NatureWise Raspberry ketones. I've taken this company's pills before and they are definitely THE TRUTH. It was working even before I did this diet and changed absolutely nothing about my daily life. Lost 7 pounds but I fell off. Also if you buy their stuff off Amazon, you can call them and they'll send you an extra bottle of whatever you ordered FREE. Clap The raspberry ketones plus this diet has really done so much in so little time!

I also have their garcinia cambogia but I'm not taking it while doing this diet because I do need the fat and don't need it to be blocked in any amount.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 1:51am
Things are going well for me, after awhile your azz get creative. If I am really craving something sweet I will have a BSN Dessert protein shake with light soy milk. 

The peanut butter cookie is the BOMB.

Plus I have been eating those boiled eggs already boiled, it makes like so much easier. I didnt even have a cheat day all week and I didnt even miss it. Im down 6lbs this week.

I only wanted to lose 10 so Im happy as hell!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 38>