Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting all over on your own

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 11:33pm
This is a good question.  It depends on if I get married or not.  If I have a family then I'd have to consider them and I moved around as a kid and hated it so I'd like to raise my children in the same town till they leave college.  If I'm single then I'd say as long as I'm physically able to move around because I love travel and adventure.
Sponsored Links

KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 11:40pm
Idk, I picked up and move to a city by myself in my early 20s. I'm 30 and want to be settled in somewhere at 35. But if I had the means to move, a job that can transfer, and money to do it, I'll say 40 would be the max.
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

This is a good question.  It depends on if I get married or not.  If I have a family then I'd have to consider them and I moved around as a kid and hated it so I'd like to raise my children in the same town till they leave college.  If I'm single then I'd say as long as I'm physically able to move around because I love travel and adventure.

My sentiments exactly.

But I'll probably never remarry or have kids so until I can't move anymore
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 6:09am
There shouldn't be a cap on the age.

If you're able and you'd like to move at age 74 to fulfill your dreams, go for it.

I think the lack of energy you're referring to may simply be a lack of drive...get fired up about it. If you can't, then make a list of the pros and the reasons why this is exactly what you want and go for it.

If you're alive, there's no such thing as too late.
BHMModerator5 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
BHM Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BHMModerator5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 6:47am
Originally posted by sbrownie84 sbrownie84 wrote:

I believe that it is never too late to find happiness or be in a comfortable place.

I love your threads btw

I agree!! Big smile
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 7:36am
On a certain age? Never, because getting away from a bad situation, moving somewhere affordable, and etc should not end because you are older. Stability is only good as your happiness.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 8:51am
I don't think there's a certain age. I just think life circumstances might factor in. Like in your 30's you might have kids so that could damper it. But in your 60's your free to do what you want because you aren't dragged down by kids.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 9:06am
Depends on my field, education, and experience.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 9:33am
my neighbors husband died a year ago.  they did everything together and she was completely devoted to him.  ive never in my life seen a wife cater to her husband the way she did.  her husband never let her go anywhere alone and he never let her drive, so if you saw one you saw the other.  when he died she was devastated and i thought she was one of those women who would die soon after. she wasnt in the healthiest condition, she weighted about 400lbs and on permanent disablilty.  i was little afraid for her because every time i would bump into her she would tell me how much pain she was in.  but she ended up doing what i never expected...she moved on.  she started going to church, support groups, made new friends, lost 150lbs, started wearing make-up and within 6 months found a new guy.  i went passed her place yesterday and new people were living there.  she completely recreated a life for herself at 60.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 9:37am
As long as I'm single...im open to move. 

When i get married...i'll still be open to move however when kids come into play....I will not move. I think its important to have kids grow up in 1 place....but I will be very selective about where I will raise my family. 

I do think that everyone in their 20s should be open to move. its a great experience and it teaches where you want to live at different stages in life. I loved NYC at 25....but when I think about my life at 45...i would never want to be raise a family there. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>