Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Staring Mexicans??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 5:47pm
I see Mexicano's everytime I go to the laundrymat too
They don't be starin though
Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">The men always be trying to holla, its so funnyLOL

Knowing they're only waist high.
slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote slayfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 6:01pm
I grew up in Northern California...I have no idea why they do that sh*t but they do.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Not another hate thread.*abandons thread*

i never mentioned anything of hatred towards and of them....just wanted to know Y they seriously stare hard....it made me so uncomfortable one time i made my daughter leave with me and we came back later on...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

Went to Mexico and all I got were stares.  Kind of rude stares too.  I haven't really experienced the staring back at home though.

yeah it was very awkard for me ...i would catch him and he look away super fast....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

I see Mexicano's everytime I go to the laundrymat too
They don't be starin though

girl..u must seriously be having ur MEAN  MUGGIN FACE ON....lol...or

AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT...look on...LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

latin folks stay staring, like they never seen a black person before.

maybe he thought i was a dark skinned spaniard....LOL 
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 8:51pm
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

Went to Mexico and all I got were stares.  Kind of rude stares too.  I haven't really experienced the staring back at home though.

This...I felt so awkward there. Most of the Mexicans there was darker than me so I don't know why they were scaring Confused
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:16pm
Miss Dior, i live in New Mexico, and used to work in Mexico. They have no idea they are doing it.  The men certainly are aware, and it seems the females can' help it.  If the young ladies are in a group, some of them will try to pick a fight.

The bottom line is this.  I've encountered this with all races.  If you're "different" than the majority culture, then yeah.. It will happen.

i asked one of the gym owners here "why do they "stare" like that?"

The owner said: "They aren't staring - they're gawking"..

I don't believe they are being rude, or even notice themselves. And the females sees her boyfriend gawking?  it might get physical.  He usually gets a knock on the head, or she'll say something pretty nasty about whoever he's staring at.

"Different" just attracts.

If you think the Mexicans are bad?  Walk up on a Navajo/Pueblo indian rez...

motherfuc&**kers come strolling out of their "single-wides" in droves just watch your car if you're "just passing through" too slow.

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Feb 10 2014 at 9:18pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic