Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Star Trek.....And Beyond

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 7:01pm
also what I loved about Star Trek the most...NO ONE NOTICED 'COLOR"...just the ALIEN u r...there were all sorts of races on the ship and not one iota of a racial slur....
Sponsored Links

Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 9:24am
Thought this was funny LOL

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 9:29am
Originally posted by PeacefulOne PeacefulOne wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1<div> </div><div>I think that's what made me love the show.  It made me question some things.  The show... while dealing with theories and such...they made it understandable for the average joe.  Alot of things that I would hear on the show would have me reaching for my dictionary.  It was enjoyable but I also learned a little bit too.</div><div> </div><div> </div><div>I'm sad that Georgi could not get one nut off in that whole show tho.</div></td></tr></table>
<div> </div><div>That's what I thought too Newdiva!</div><div> </div><div>When Geordi got blue implanted eyeballs, I was wtf?!  They caint get BROWN eyes? WHY???</div>[/QUOTE newdiva1

I think that's what made me love the show.  It made me question some things.  The show... while dealing with theories and such...they made it understandable for the average joe.  Alot of things that I would hear on the show would have me reaching for my dictionary.  It was enjoyable but I also learned a little bit too.

I'm sad that Georgi could not get one nut off in that whole show tho.

That's what I thought too Newdiva!

When Geordi got blue implanted eyeballs, I was wtf?!  They caint get BROWN eyes? WHY???
[/QUOTE wrote:

ikr.  I didn't want to think to deep on it because I refuse to have self hate associated with The Enterprise.

ikr.  I didn't want to think to deep on it because I refuse to have self hate associated with The Enterprise.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 9:31am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Picard is my all time favorite too next to Sisko. I like the way Picard handles most situations and they BOTH had ammmmaaaazzzzing voices! *swoons* Embarrassed Sisko will punch a mutha out if he had too! Him knocking out Q was one of my favorite episodes!  And I love me some Klingons LOL

My movies were The Wrath of Khan, Star Trek: First Contact, Nemesis and others including the movies from 2009 & this year

is that the one where Data______________?
OH MY GAAWWDD THAT ONE MADE ME CRY ...I am walking out of the theater all snotty nosed and teared up...OH MY PRECIOUS DATA..

I knooooooooooooooooow.  I felt some type of way.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 9:32am

also what I loved about Star Trek the most...NO ONE NOTICED 'COLOR"...just the ALIEN u r...there were all sorts of races on the ship and not one iota of a racial slur....

Actually, the Klingons had one epithet they used, P'takh, means: useless, garbage, non-functional, generally unable to get anything right.

I might start using that for yt people....LOLLOL

Edited by Az~Maverick - Nov 30 2013 at 9:34am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 9:33am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Picard is my all time favorite too next to Sisko. I like the way Picard handles most situations and they BOTH had ammmmaaaazzzzing voices! *swoons* Embarrassed Sisko will punch a mutha out if he had too! Him knocking out Q was one of my favorite episodes!  And I love me some Klingons LOL

My movies were The Wrath of Khan, Star Trek: First Contact, Nemesis and others including the movies from 2009 & this year

is that the one where Data______________?
OH MY GAAWWDD THAT ONE MADE ME CRY ...I am walking out of the theater all snotty nosed and teared up...OH MY PRECIOUS DATA..

I knooooooooooooooooow.  I felt some type of way.

Yeah, I wasn't too pleased with that either....Sleepy at all.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 9:36am

Actually, the Klingons had on epithet they used, P'takh, means: useless, garbage, non-functional, generally unable to get anything right.

they prolly called folks that made it to old age P'takh.LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 9:43am
Ok Trekkies,

Let's get on the subject of villans Evil Smile

My favs are in this order:

Khan: Just because....Big smileLOL

The Borg: Resistance is futile. Period.

Cardassians : Ruthless, especially when Picard was held captive by them and the things they had him go through....almost made me shed a tear Cry

Gul Dukat: His sneaky ways, and "love" for Bajoran women reminded me of slave masters...Dead

Jem Hadar: No sleep, no food, no women.....no wonder they wanted to fight all the time LOL

Some others I'm forgetting to mention.....be back later. Wink

Edited by Az~Maverick - Nov 30 2013 at 9:47am
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 1:55am

Actually, the Klingons had one epithet they used, P'takh, means: useless, garbage, non-functional, generally unable to get anything right.

that is good..i am calling yt folks at work Haole and one person thought i called them HOLYConfused and actually said thanks...lawdhammercy..

LOL I LOVE THAT WORD..now to pronounce it correctly.....pee--tock<<<<how u pronounce it?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 10:58am

that is good..i am calling yt folks at work Haole and one person thought i called them HOLYConfused and actually said thanks...lawdhammercy..

LOL I LOVE THAT WORD..now to pronounce it correctly.....pee--tock<<<<how u pronounce it?

I'm dead serious LOL I think it's a perfect description! 

It's pronounced: (puh-TOCK) 

Smh@ that P'tack thanking you for calling them "holy"  ErmmLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists