BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Star Trek.....And Beyond

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 8:04am
Originally posted by BHMModerator5 BHMModerator5 wrote:

Generations - Picard - Love him to this day. Data was one of my favs as well. Could not F-ing stand Deanna Tori...OMG, her vibe/mind reading self. Ughhhh!!!!!

DS9  was a fav of mine

I don't know if it was a spin off but my best of all was Babylon 5 OMG. I was hooked. Their enemy the Shadow had me mezmorized. I loved!!!! that series.

Wrath of Khan the best of all.

LOL, I thought Deanna was cool, but her mom, Luaxana, was a freakin HOOT! She stayed trying to get in Picard's pants LOLLOL U like that she was bold and spoke her mind.

I'm gonna have to get in on Babylon 5. I keep hearing how good it is, so I'm gonna have to check it out. *wonders if it's on Netflix*
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 8:18am
Originally posted by PeacefulOne PeacefulOne wrote:

Much love for Star Trek, all of them!
Faves are Captain Kirk, Spock, Captain Picard, Riker, Guinan,  Captain Sisco.
Loved the Next Generation, especially the episodes with Whoopie Goldberg, dropping some strange knowledge on the captain.

I loved the episode when Picard beams down to a planet, and lives a lifetime there, forgets he is a captain, then gets beamed back to the ship, to discover the planet had been destroyed eons before, and he was just experiencing the culture of the planet in a few minutes.  Made me think, what if that's what is really going on in real life?

So many of those shows were metaphysical and scientific at the same time, and I loved that about them.

@the bolded: Yes, definitely! They also had a way of reflecting on controverial issues happening in present time, like racism, poverty, money, disease, homopohbia, etc. but placing them in a future format. I think that was GENIUS! Also, there wasn't a race (planetary or interstellar LOL) that hasn't been represented in the ST franchise and the concept of living for the betterment of yourself to make humanity better is what I loved most!

Edited by Az~Maverick - Nov 29 2013 at 8:19am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 8:31am
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

oh...oh..and the episode where the crew beam down to this Eden looking place that was fun for everyone...until Wesley stepped on the grass.

Was that the one where Wesley almost gets killed for breaking that window? Yeah, that's the one where everyone would run everywhere just to run....and make love at the drop of a hat......any hat. LOL 

yeah...that's the one.  He broke a window?  I don't remember that.  I remember he was playing with kids his age...he was catching a ball or something and he fell on the grass.

make love at the drop of a hat.  Gurl shid.  U know Riker was calculatin' his leave.LOL

Edited by newdiva1 - Nov 29 2013 at 8:32am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 8:53am

oh...oh..and the episode where the crew beam down to this Eden looking place that was fun for everyone...until Wesley stepped on the grass.

Was that the one where Wesley almost gets killed for breaking that window? Yeah, that's the one where everyone would run everywhere just to run....and make love at the drop of a hat......any hat. LOL 

yeah...that's the one.  He broke a window?  I don't remember that.  I remember he was playing with kids his age...he was catching a ball or something and he fell on the grass.

make love at the drop of a hat.  Gurl shid.  U know Riker was calculatin' his leave.LOL

Yup, you know he was, LOL! That one episode when Riker was disguised as one of the natives on some planet, he woke up in a hospital. To make a long story short, in order for him to divise an escape plan, he had to sleep with one of the nurses who wanted to know what it wass like to sleep with an "alien" LOL

She asked him "When can I see you again?"

And he said "I'll see you again next time I pass through you star system."

In other words....Don't call me, I'll call you, cracked me up! LOL
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 8:54am
I wish I could have gotten into the other Star Treks (NG, DS9, etc). My sister loved them but they never grabbed my attention for long. I love me some Kirk/Spock/Uhura/Scottie/Bones/Sulu
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 9:00am

Could not F-ing stand Deanna Tori...OMG, her vibe/mind reading self. Ughhhh!!!!!
Ok cause this broad-- remember that epi in which deanna loses her empathic ability and basically acts like helen keller? I was like is this bitch for real? You can't feel and hear people, now you un lost ALL ability to be a counselor and communicate with others?

Like in all this time in therapy, you ain't wrote no notes? "Tears = Sad"? Nothing?

Oh ok. Yo stupid self…
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 9:04am

Yup, you know he was, LOL! That one episode when Riker was disguised as one of the natives on some planet, he woke up in a hospital. To make a long story short, in order for him to divise an escape plan, he had to sleep with one of the nurses who wanted to know what it wass like to sleep with an "alien" LOL

She asked him "When can I see you again?"

And he said "I'll see you again next time I pass through you star system."

In other words....Don't call me, I'll call you, cracked me up! LOL

Yup.  Riker don't luh dem heaux. LOL I was trying to remember the name of that episode.  That was a good one...I wouldn't be surprised if that has gone down....like in real life.  I wasn't mad at that one lady.  I can't remember if she was a scientist or a politician..or both.   If I knew something was better and greater....i'da left too.

I also like that episode where it was explorers (?) and they ended up separating into two factions.  Hundreds of years later one society was high tech while the other was the equivalent of 1700's England.  The high tech society was dying because they were so interbred...they had to tie into the vine of the primitives. The look on their faces.LOL
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 9:07am
Deanna annoyed me in the...prolly 1st couple of seasons.  I really didn't think too much of her until they got serious with her character and she actually started wearing her Star Fleet uniform.  I mean...yeah you're the counselor but you're still an officer and a lieutenant.  Just because u have extreme feels don't mean you should be wearing bodysuits on the bridge.  I thought her curly hair was gorgeous tho.  I was hurt when she coloured and straightened it.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 9:08am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Could not F-ing stand Deanna Tori...OMG, her vibe/mind reading self. Ughhhh!!!!!
Ok cause this broad-- remember that epi in which deanna loses her empathic ability and basically acts like helen keller? I was like is this bitch for real? You can't feel and hear people, now you un lost ALL ability to be a counselor and communicate with others?

Like in all this time in therapy, you ain't wrote no notes? "Tears = Sad"? Nothing?

Oh ok. Yo stupid self…

gurl yes. I be watching that episode with crazy screw face.  foh.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 9:11am
Originally posted by PeacefulOne PeacefulOne wrote:

Much love for Star Trek, all of them!
Faves are Captain Kirk, Spock, Captain Picard, Riker, Guinan,  Captain Sisco.
Loved the Next Generation, especially the episodes with Whoopie Goldberg, dropping some strange knowledge on the captain.

I loved the episode when Picard beams down to a planet, and lives a lifetime there, forgets he is a captain, then gets beamed back to the ship, to discover the planet had been destroyed eons before, and he was just experiencing the culture of the planet in a few minutes.  Made me think, what if that's what is really going on in real life?

So many of those shows were metaphysical and scientific at the same time, and I loved that about them.

I think that's what made me love the show.  It made me question some things.  The show... while dealing with theories and such...they made it understandable for the average joe.  Alot of things that I would hear on the show would have me reaching for my dictionary.  It was enjoyable but I also learned a little bit too.

I'm sad that Georgi could not get one nut off in that whole show tho.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>