Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Star Trek.....And Beyond

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 12:55am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

!! az, i think they do. it's like a napoleon complex. LOL

trekkies can relax. our legacy as a scifi staple is well noted. 

YES! Yes indeed it is! SW fans will STAY losing......WinkLOL
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 12:58am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 3:35am

Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

What was your favorite series/movies? Favorite Captains, characters, episodes, etc.? 

Big smile
i'm a tos/tng kind of gal. my all time favorite character is spock (prime), but i also love, love, love data. my favorite captain will forever be picard. i feel that he reps the best the federation has to offer-- cool, collected, compassionate, adventurer, lifetime student. 

epis: 

tos- the trouble with tribbles, mirror mirror, amok time, i , mudd, let that be your last battlefield

tng- all good things (1&2), brothers, data's day, a fistful of datas, birthright (1&2)

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasss...

one of my all time favs.  I'm heavy into TNG.  I watched the original but I don't love it like TNG

my list..as they come to mind

All good things (and I swear I was meditating on that episode a few hours ago) "...containment is in critical...i'm losing it.."
Galaxy's Child
The one when Capt. Picard (and others) has been turned into his child self.  It was funny as sh*t having to watch him throw a tantrum.
Angel One
Home Soil
Most with Lt. Barclay
Loud as a Whisper
Cause and Effect
Measure of a Man
Time's Arrow I and II
Who watches the watchers
any episode with Lwaxana Troi
The crystalline entity

I have so many....
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 3:36am
The trouble with Tribbles ...I think even folks who don't Trek like that one.LOL
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 3:42am

My fav characters:

Spock
Lt. Uhura
Capt. Picard
Data
Deanna Troi
Worf
Janeway (Took me awhile to get used to her annoying voice DeadLOL)
B'Lanna
Tuvok
Chakotay
Seven of nine 
Capt. Sisko
Nerys
Jadzia
Odo
Quark
Vic Fontaine
Weyoun
Dukat

Her voice kept me from watching that show for the longest time. 

the few that stick out..

Future's End
The Q and the Grey

and...I don't know the name of this one but I remember ...the ship was breaking down..it was bad..by the end of it...Janeway had everyone abort the ship and she decided to go down alone.  Was it called something like A bad day?  I can't remember but that was the episode that made me want to give Voyager a chance.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 3:44am
oh...oh..and the episode where the crew beam down to this Eden looking place that was fun for everyone...until Wesley stepped on the grass.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 3:46am

^^^ to this day, i don't know anyone that watched enterprise.

Enterprise?

What's that??

LOL j/k......I'm just now watching that and so far, I'm not impressed. T'Pol and Archer gets on my nerves. And the story lines are copied taken from previous series. You've seen one Temporal Anomaly.....you've seen them all

Gurl shid.  wuuuuuuud..

By that time folks are like "A temporal anomoly?  is that all?"LOL
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 3:48am
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Neelix and Kess were interesting...I actually liked her and her emergence of powers before she left the show.  When she played a dictator who took over her body and she had to mentally fight him for her mind, that was a great episode.

I do love the finale of voyager with the old Janeway working w/ the young one to defeat the borg queen and get voyager home sooner.  That episode always got me wondering at the end that the borg queen let them go home in order for the time sequence of the borgs not being destroyed would happen.  Shows that involve any temporal time line changes are always good.

Another fav episode is the time ship that would destroy entire civilians as that captain tried to create a sequence of events to restore a colony.  It was a 2 part series, with Janeway running into the ship in the end in order to wreck it and restore every thing.  I just watched it about 2 weeks ago.  Netflick is my bff
LOL

I was wondering how it ended.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 3:54am
Fav characters

y'all already know Capt. Picard is one of my baby daddy's.
Worf
Spock
Kess (I just found her interesting)
7 of 9 (not even cause she was sexy but she was so funny to me)
Wesley (I crushed hard when I was a lil teenager)
Lwaxana (hysterical. She was also smarter than folks gave her credit for. Capt was smart.  He wanted to smash but could see she would be too much troubleLOL)
Number One. (he'd be the one i'd go party with...his beard would bring everything to the yard.  Green skin, blue skin, two diccs, no diccs...it's all good.)

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 3:57am
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Nerds...lol when I was younger I thought that Star Wars and Star Trek were the same thing.

*leans away hastily throws up complicated warding off hand signal*  sacrilege!

LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>
  Share Topic