Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Star Trek.....And Beyond

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i loved star trek voyager. 
that is the only one I've watched.. ill read this thread and ppl say the others are better i might try to watch a diff one 

i liked
 b'lanna torres (didnt like her with the co-captin though, forgot his name)
 seven of 9
tuvok 
and the chef 

Tom Paris?

Yeah, he was too goofy for me. Funny when Neelix would get on Tuvok's nerves LOL I liked that Pon Farr (Vulcan's in heat) episode after Tuvok took care of his "urges" with his holographic "wife". Doc asked him how was it, and he said "nothing compares to the real thing."  LOL

ohhh… you're right it was tom paris.. i am getting confused (its been so many years) tom paris was the pilot.. for some reason i was thinking b'lanna got with the co-captin.. the indian looking guy with the tattoo above his eye. 
i didnt mind tom.. he seemed like the only guy with humor.. although sometimes it got to be too much. 

i remember that episode i loved the episodes where tuvok actually lived and he wasn't so uptight.. i remember like 2 episodes where he actually laughed.. he was infected or somethin though 
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Enterprise?

What's that??

LOL j/k......I'm just now watching that and so far, I'm not impressed. T'Pol and Archer gets on my nerves. And the story lines are copied taken from previous series. You've seen one Temporal Anomaly.....you've seen them all
The ratings weren't kidding though.   

Yeah, ok. See? I'd thought they'd make a better effort than that.

However, when I saw the plug many years ago, it looked off to me. I don't know if it was the prequel set up of it or what, but it just didn't click. I was like-- I'd watch ds9 or voyager before that.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 8:46pm
Neelix and Kess were interesting...I actually liked her and her emergence of powers before she left the show.  When she played a dictator who took over her body and she had to mentally fight him for her mind, that was a great episode.

I do love the finale of voyager with the old Janeway working w/ the young one to defeat the borg queen and get voyager home sooner.  That episode always got me wondering at the end that the borg queen let them go home in order for the time sequence of the borgs not being destroyed would happen.  Shows that involve any temporal time line changes are always good.

Another fav episode is the time ship that would destroy entire civilians as that captain tried to create a sequence of events to restore a colony.  It was a 2 part series, with Janeway running into the ship in the end in order to wreck it and restore every thing.  I just watched it about 2 weeks ago.  Netflick is my bff
LOL
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 8:48pm
I only like the original series and the first 3 movies.

Spock/Nimoy love.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 8:52pm
and I'm still waiting for our meals to be in a pill form that we an get from a vending machine. I used to watch the original ST when I was a kid and that was all I wanted for breakfast/lunch/dinner--a food pill LOL
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

and I'm still waiting for our meals to be in a pill form that we an get from a vending machine. I used to watch the original ST when I was a kid and that was all I wanted for breakfast/lunch/dinner--a food pill LOL

LOL LOL I hear you!

Hell, I'm still waiting on:

Flying cars
My android housekeeper/cook LOL

I would LOVE to live in a world where the war on poverty, cancer, obsession with money, racism, homophobia to be over. ST created that "what if" for people who visualized what the future might be like, and that's why it's been in cult status for so many years. Smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Neelix and Kess were interesting...I actually liked her and her emergence of powers before she left the show.  When she played a dictator who took over her body and she had to mentally fight him for her mind, that was a great episode.

I do love the finale of voyager with the old Janeway working w/ the young one to defeat the borg queen and get voyager home sooner.  That episode always got me wondering at the end that the borg queen let them go home in order for the time sequence of the borgs not being destroyed would happen.  Shows that involve any temporal time line changes are always good.

Another fav episode is the time ship that would destroy entire civilians as that captain tried to create a sequence of events to restore a colony.  It was a 2 part series, with Janeway running into the ship in the end in order to wreck it and restore every thing.  I just watched it about 2 weeks ago.  Netflick is my bff
LOL

That WAS a good episode, I always hate when each series ends Cry 

Isn't Netflix awesome? now, I'll always have a place to cure my ST addiction...Big smileLOL
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 11:38pm
Nerds...lol when I was younger I thought that Star Wars and Star Trek were the same thing.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Nerds...lol when I was younger I thought that Star Wars and Star Trek were the same thing.

Yes I am....AND PROUD OF IT! Stern SmileLOLLOL

The SW fans will tell you quick they're not the same LOL I think they're more hardcore than trekkies LOL

Edited by Az~Maverick - Nov 27 2013 at 11:44pm
gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 11:45pm
YESSSSSSSS! I'm here! I'm more of a TOS and TNG fan. 

My little black kitten's name is Lt. Nyota Uhura Big smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>