BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Star Trek.....And Beyond

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 2:38pm
Trekie here!

My fav is the Voyager series.  Least fav was the Scott Bakula ones.  Deep space Nine was okay.

Love, love, love the last 2 trek movies with the young kirk and Spock/urula love thang going on.

Mr Worf my fav character.
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 2:38pm
^^^ to this day, i don't know anyone that watched enterprise.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 3:09pm
i loved star trek voyager. 
that is the only one I've watched.. ill read this thread and ppl say the others are better i might try to watch a diff one 

i liked
 b'lanna torres (didnt like her with the co-captin though, forgot his name)
 seven of 9
tuvok 
and the chef 

Edited by coconess - Nov 27 2013 at 3:16pm
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Janeway (Took me awhile to get used to her annoying voice DeadLOL)

he voice was sexy thoEmbarrassed
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 3:27pm

Picard is my all time favorite too next to Sisko. I like the way Picard handles most situations and they BOTH had ammmmaaaazzzzing voices! *swoons* Embarrassed Sisko will punch a mutha out if he had too! Him knocking out Q was one of my favorite episodes!  And I love me some Klingons LOL

My movies were The Wrath of Khan, Star Trek: First Contact, Nemesis and others including the movies from 2009 & this year

Best line ever:  "Revenge is a dish best eaten cold"  Lurved me some Khan!!  Yep, Wrath of Khan, and the new Star Trek movie w/ Kirk being a rebel and Spock kicking vulcan ass my fav movies.

Loved the sexual tension between Janeway and Chaocate, and was disappointed that him and 7 got together at the end.AngryBe back later, still cooking

Edited by Tbaby - Nov 27 2013 at 3:29pm
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 3:42pm
Yes.  Forgot to mention I loved Wrath of Khan.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

^^^ to this day, i don't know anyone that watched enterprise.

Enterprise?

What's that??

LOL j/k......I'm just now watching that and so far, I'm not impressed. T'Pol and Archer gets on my nerves. And the story lines are copied taken from previous series. You've seen one Temporal Anomaly.....you've seen them all
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Picard is my all time favorite too next to Sisko. I like the way Picard handles most situations and they BOTH had ammmmaaaazzzzing voices! *swoons* Embarrassed Sisko will punch a mutha out if he had too! Him knocking out Q was one of my favorite episodes!  And I love me some Klingons LOL

My movies were The Wrath of Khan, Star Trek: First Contact, Nemesis and others including the movies from 2009 & this year

Best line ever:  "Revenge is a dish best eaten cold"  Lurved me some Khan!!  Yep, Wrath of Khan, and the new Star Trek movie w/ Kirk being a rebel and Spock kicking vulcan ass my fav movies.

Loved the sexual tension between Janeway and Chaocate, and was disappointed that him and 7 got together at the end.AngryBe back later, still cooking

I KNOW! Angry

They were such an odd couple. Him and Janeway would've been better.

I love me some Vulcans too! I cracked up at the beginning of ST (2009) when the Vulcan bullies came to mess with young Spock.

Spock: "I presume you've prepared new insults for today"

Bullies: "Affirmative."

LOLLOLLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i loved star trek voyager. 
that is the only one I've watched.. ill read this thread and ppl say the others are better i might try to watch a diff one 

i liked
 b'lanna torres (didnt like her with the co-captin though, forgot his name)
 seven of 9
tuvok 
and the chef 

Tom Paris?

Yeah, he was too goofy for me. Funny when Neelix would get on Tuvok's nerves LOL I liked that Pon Farr (Vulcan's in heat) episode after Tuvok took care of his "urges" with his holographic "wife". Doc asked him how was it, and he said "nothing compares to the real thing."  LOL
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 6:14pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
  Share Topic