Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Star Trek.....And Beyond

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Star Trek.....And Beyond
    Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 10:40am

Any Star Trek fans out there? Smile

I know I'm not the only one......or am I? LOL

I've been watching Star Trek since the original series reruns on tv when I was a kid.....been hooked ever since! CryHeart

What was your favorite series/movies? Favorite Captains, characters, episodes, etc.? 

Big smile
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 11:18am
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

What was your favorite series/movies? Favorite Captains, characters, episodes, etc.? 

Big smile
i'm a tos/tng kind of gal. my all time favorite character is spock (prime), but i also love, love, love data. my favorite captain will forever be picard. i feel that he reps the best the federation has to offer-- cool, collected, compassionate, adventurer, lifetime student. 

epis: 

tos- the trouble with tribbles, mirror mirror, amok time, i , mudd, let that be your last battlefield

tng- all good things (1&2), brothers, data's day, a fistful of datas, birthright (1&2)
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 11:31am
oh and the movies i'm drawn on. i really do like the reboot(s), undiscovered country amuses me, loved wrath of khan and the whole genesis planet and search for spock

but yeah, i cried with:  I have been - and always shall be - your friend  and Of all the souls I've encountered in my travels, his was the most ... human 

to this day, i tear up a lil hearing amazing grace on bagpipes. Cry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 11:36am
Picard is my all time favorite too next to Sisko. I like the way Picard handles most situations and they BOTH had ammmmaaaazzzzing voices! *swoons* Embarrassed Sisko will punch a mutha out if he had too! Him knocking out Q was one of my favorite episodes!  And I love me some Klingons LOL

My movies were The Wrath of Khan, Star Trek: First Contact, Nemesis and others including the movies from 2009 & this year
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 11:48am
My fav characters:

Spock
Lt. Uhura
Capt. Picard
Data
Deanna Troi
Worf
Janeway (Took me awhile to get used to her annoying voice DeadLOL)
B'Lanna
Tuvok
Chakotay
Seven of nine 
Capt. Sisko
Nerys
Jadzia
Odo
Quark
Vic Fontaine
Weyoun
Dukat

whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 11:52am
I can only watch the original.  That was funny as hell.  The new ones tried to be like, serious and stuff.  I'm not really that much of a sci fi fan.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

I can only watch the original.  That was funny as hell.  The new ones tried to be like, serious and stuff.  I'm not really that much of a sci fi fan.

I agree, especially when you have foam "rocks" and green bishes everywhere LOL Kirk was a rolling stone all over the damn galaxy sleeping with all of them. LOL

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Picard is my all time favorite too next to Sisko. I like the way Picard handles most situations and they BOTH had ammmmaaaazzzzing voices! *swoons* Embarrassed Sisko will punch a mutha out if he had too! Him knocking out Q was one of my favorite episodes!  And I love me some Klingons LOL
way? that happened? LOL

the only non tng q epi i saw was voyager i think. q had ot reproduce and made a huge deal of it and finding a female q and janeway was in the middle of it all not amused. LOL
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 12:14pm
lmao @ green bishes everywhere.

"I'm a doctor, not a miracle worker"

"She's gonna BLOW!!!"

You can't make this stuff up.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 12:20pm
I've watched all of the episodes of TNG but didn't really get into the other versions

Of course I loved the deep space travel, but what I liked the most was the prime directive, the chain of command on the ship, the education/specialization of the crew, money/resources was no object ... stuff like that

Jordie and Data were my fav characters ...

Loved the TOG movies

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System