BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Star from Star and Buck Wild weighs in on the

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 10:42am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Aint he the same half breed that said he'd like to do an R Kelly on DJ Envy's young daughter? Don't care if he was just talkin ish or not; very tacky and questionable. 

i always thought it was ironic, that dj envy eventually got stars job at his radio station. i wonder if vlad will ever ask star about that
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 10:51am
Lol.

Star talking bout fuccking miss jones was epic
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

sh*t that's a whole lotta words there monica

Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

Diane what the hell. You typed all that for a dude who bleaches. Aint nobody got time for all that. I can't believe you typed a term paper for this negro. He bleaches so his so called role model boss gangsta title is revoked. All the keystrokes in the world can't save this ghost face casket ready negro. Your long ass thesis made me sad. I have a sad

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Diane...wha di rassss....one whole epistle .

lolol y'all should have seen the sparks flying from my sweat drenched keyboard*waves at Nads*  . Don't come for my Dj with clear lies and phuckery! Star is just yap yap yaping off his mouth, him deserve one right hand box! I've never seen star or even heard him, i've seen him being discussed but I didnt know what he did. For years i thought he was ________ (celeb) then _______ (celeb)EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.

No nads in 2014 you can be a Jamaican gangsta/rude bwoy/don/artiste that bleaches. Kartel, role model? Never. KATEL FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRCry The appeal will save himCryCry i just know it!

Afro that's why i never made that beenie man on breakfast club post. It was about 4X that!

Brja if you believe that 17 guns story from the Observer i have a bridge in St.Catherine to sell you.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

sh*t that's a whole lotta words there monica

Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

Diane what the hell. You typed all that for a dude who bleaches. Aint nobody got time for all that. I can't believe you typed a term paper for this negro. He bleaches so his so called role model boss gangsta title is revoked. All the keystrokes in the world can't save this ghost face casket ready negro. Your long ass thesis made me sad. I have a sad

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Diane...wha di rassss....one whole epistle .

lolol y'all should have seen the sparks flying from my sweat drenched keyboard*waves at Nads*  . Don't come for my Dj with clear lies and phuckery! Star is just yap yap yaping off his mouth, him deserve one right hand box! I've never seen star or even heard him, i've seen him being discussed but I didnt know what he did. For years i thought he was ________ (celeb) then _______ (celeb)EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.

No nads in 2014 you can be a Jamaican gangsta/rude bwoy/don/artiste that bleaches. Kartel, role model? Never. KATEL FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRCry The appeal will save himCryCry i just know it!

Afro that's why i never made that beenie man on breakfast club post. It was about 4X that!

Brja if you believe that 17 guns story from the Observer i have a bridge in St.Catherine to sell you.
Diane...I wont discredit the Observer ...because what the gleaner is afraid to print they will print it. Kartel is the biggest fool ever . On that note anything is possible. And St Catherine is my parish...so u cyan sell  mi nuttinLOLLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 1:39pm
So the DJ is gonna call the cops and tell them where guns are so he can get a lesser sentence, his freedom etc. In a country that does NOT have plea deals? No one can determine sentencing but the judge. Which lawyer going to allow that? Is a weed charge he was locked up for at first remember and then they held him and later dropped the big charges. You think VK getting arrested (for a small quantity of weed) would not have made the first call to his lawyer ASAP WTF?

That ish made sense to you?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 12:27am
Lol

50 likes to feed his nigguhs
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 12:28am
9 times out of ten star talks kak
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 12:32am

9 times out of ten star talks kak

afro after he was fired what happened to him?

Oh it was an article in the sunday newspaper though, next day Kartel's lawyer came out and said what the fork? But everyone ran with the first one. I just cant see that $hit happening the way they claimed.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 12:37am
I don't remember
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 8:23am
Diane St Catherine is my parish..u cyaan sell mi nuttn from deh so
Worseeeeeeeeeee ur yardie card has been rovokedLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures