1. Star snitching on the Shower Posse. Also Dancehall and coke DO NOT MIX. Shut your mouth. Star says he was rolling with the Shower posse, the shower posse?! They know all 'bout number 2, below.
2. Yes that's how it works- lose someone's guns you're going to die. Plain and simple. Lose drugs, steal monies, don't repay monies, don't kick money back up to the head etc same thing. I swear, when this came out and the yardies were shocked, i was confuzzled- why is everyone acting brand new? Because uhmmm...................
3. Kartel did not i repeat DID NOT snitch to the cops. Again the Jamaica Observer and their reporting *side eye*. (i've addressed this snitching before)
Star says Kartel is now working with the authorities to take guns off the streets? DIOS MIO! As if this alleged incident happened after sentencing. The only thing kartel working with right now is the stones for block making, the machete for bushing etc for the hard labour he's doing
Look Vybz Kartel stays lawyered up there is no way he would have spoken to the cops by himself, his lawyer would never allow this "snitching". Esp since there would have been no benefits to him to tell where these guns where. The timeline of events rubbishes that entire Observer story. It would have been a better story if it was reported that kartel tried to bribe cops in the beginning.
Plea bargain in Sweet sweet Jamaica, Jamaica, West Indies, Land of Wood and Water, Xaymaca, Jamaica land we love?! This look like foreign? Prosecutor have time to beg and beseech the accused? Don't kill me!
We have had plea bargain legislation for about 7 years or so now, it is very very very very very very very very rarely used, hell one senator and big shot defence attorney says he doesn't know of it ever being used lol. It's modelled from the American concept BUT We were an English colony so we follow true blue English common law legal system rules, so we go about things different. The Act has serious defects in it esp. because of some other related rushed legislation.
LMFAO Enough people indicted so that they let him out? I.can.not.manage. WTF are Vlad and Star talking about! Nothing can knock years off you sentence except the Court of Appeal and the Privy Council and if it goes in your favour they let you go same time or about 10 days later.
Reduced sentence? But worse Because of info already given, after he has been sentenced. Wheredeydodatat? The director of public prosecution has no influence on the sentencing of the accused NONE. Thus, the accused prefers to go to court because the DPP cant give you any certainties as to length of imprisonment. The DPP cant (unless its death penalty)whisper to the judge and say, "give him 5 years Judge he told us where the guns were" or recommend a sentence either whether plea deal or no. Sentencing is in the hands of the judge and the judge alone, they hold their discretion bear and dear to their hearts, guard it with jealousy. It just does not work like how it works in the US.
You can plead guilty to a lesser charge but there was no way Kartel could have done so. Murder is murder. Shawn Storm was not present at the murder, so the DPP approached him with a "deal", plead guilty to a lesser charge- accessory before or after the fact (not less time) but he didn't take it. His lawyer said Shawn did not need to give any evidence against his co-accused to get that deal. Yea, right/Interesting, i can see how it may be the truth.
4. IA with Star that "rules and parameters of the streets have changed" but to an extent, it hasn't really changed for the common man. Folks will still enjoy Kartel as an artiste regardless skip the informing the vagina eating, the anal sexing*, more than the love of a BJ and a threesome freakiness* the bleaching, the tattooing, still didn't lose him many fans. * = came to light after incarceration with proof too. But informing if true would be brushed aside too (well it has been, i guess, for folks still believe that foolishness). Celebrities judged by different standards etc etc
5. IA Kartel is the dumbest negro in this part of the hemisphere. Ignoring all that texting and voice messaging he did - which is too dumb to even address, he had ample time to destroy all the evidence esp. since discs with evidence came up missing and flee the island. He was fully aware of the case being built against him. Vybz Kartel sink himself esp. with the dealings he did after the crime was committed.
Conclusion: Here it comes full circle star is decrying the lack of screening, everyone being friendly and they just met etc etc when it's the same $hit that Kartel was upset with Lizard (the deceased) for. It comes full circle. Star gives Kartel a gunshot for violating "street code", Kartel did the same to lizard. See point 2.