Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Star Emporium Vendor FOUND

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Star Emporium Vendor FOUND
    Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 8:48pm
LOL
Sponsored Links

keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 9:52pm
I've never even heard of them.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 11:13pm
welp spill the beans!
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 2:22am
It sounds more like you want someone to tell YOU the vendor, lol. Some of you women kill me with your transparency about your motives. SMH. Just be making it so damn obvious. 
misjaghuar View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misjaghuar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 2:24am
Originally posted by CurvyGirl27 CurvyGirl27 wrote:

It sounds more like you want someone to tell YOU the vendor, lol. Some of you women kill me with your transparency about your motives. SMH. Just be making it so damn obvious. 

U hit it right on the head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 7:50am
Originally posted by misjaghuar misjaghuar wrote:

Originally posted by CurvyGirl27 CurvyGirl27 wrote:

U hit it right on the head

CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 3:31pm
Your entire post is irrelevant. If you wanted to "out" the vendor, you'd have just posted who you thought it was from jump and allowed people to follow with their confirmations (if available), after the fact so cut it out. Basically on here trying to swindle someone out of an ole bootleg vendor nobody has even heard of. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 7:57pm
Stern Smile
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 12:32am
Originally posted by PMKristian PMKristian wrote:

Hello guys, I am new to BHM even though I have "lurked" for quite some time now! lol But I will get straight to the point! I am 98.9 percent sure I found SEH vendor so I want to know if anyone else know's who it is? 

they got that same silky 100gram a bag black hair with 50 grams of it being the &%$# rubberband rope around the top

u may not be all the way sure WHO the vendor is but i am 100% sure WHERE the vendor is 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic