Perfect Hair Collection

Stand, Trust, and Believe (STB)

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stand, Trust, and Believe (STB)
    Posted: May 29 2014 at 7:29pm
I hope and pray that all is well with you and your family. Start your day with God by enjoying the moment that you decided to TRUST GOD TOTALLY. You have to lean and depend on Jesus Christ. No matter how hard things may be and how difficult the challenges are in your life, STB! (STAND, TRUST AND BELIEVE) like never before. “Vindicate me, O LORD, for I have walked in my integrity, and I have trusted in the LORD without wavering. ” (Ps 26:1 ESV) So be encouraged this morning and let every fiber in you TRUST THE LORD THY GOD WHO WILL STRENGTHEN THE!

Challenge of the day: Walk in the ways of Jesus Christ with great integrity and take your TRUST in the LORD to the next level. No matter what you are going through you have to STB! (STAND, TRUST AND BELIEVE) in The Lord JESUS CHRIST!”But as for me, I shall walk in my integrity; redeem me, and be gracious to me. ” (Ps 26:11 ESV)

TO GOD BE THE GLORY, MANY BLESSINGS

Start Your Day With God

Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 9:48pm

STAND, TRUST AND BELIEVE!!!!!!!

Good Morning Sisters and Brothers,

I hope and trust that you are walking in the will and ways of The Lord Jesus Christ. Start your day with God by giving what’s in your hands to God. God can turn that thing or situation around you just have to trust Him to do without doubting nor seconding guessing Him. Surrender it all to Jesus and know that He has already worked it out for you. “And he [Abram] believed in (trusted in, relied on, remained steadfast to) the Lord, and He counted it to him as righteousness (right standing with God). [Rom. 4:3, 18-22; Gal. 3:6; James 2:23.] (Genesis 15:6 AMP) So be encouraged this morning and put all of your trust in The Lord Jesus Christ and He will see you through it all.

Challenge of the day: When your life is in God’s hand you can trust Him to see you through the plans that He has for you. Stick to the layout and you will not make a wrong turn in life.
“Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths. Be not wise in your own eyes; reverently fear and worship the Lord and turn [entirely] away from evil.” [Prov. 8:13.] (Proverbs 3:5-7 AMP)

To God be the glory for all things. Many Blessings

Start Your Day With God

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 8:51pm
"Even if I shall walk in the valleys of the shadows of death, I will not be afraid of evil, because you are with me" (psalm 23:4)

"I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken."
 (psalm 16:8)

Edited by sexyandfamous - Jun 23 2014 at 8:51pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures