Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

st vincent and the grenadines

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
melly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by cee_jay_77 cee_jay_77 wrote:

You'll have a great time Melly...I think it'll be a more enjoyable trip for you with the international airport.  I don't plan to go back with my hubby until it's complete.  I'm in Canada and my uncle told me they have an exclusive deal with WestJet to fly direct!

THANKS FOR THE INFO, ACTUALLY I PREFER DIRECT FLIGHTS . I DONT LIKE CHANGING PLANES. ST VINCENT IS A COMPLICATED ISLAND TO TRAVEL TO.

Edited by melly - Aug 17 2014 at 3:19pm
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by melly melly wrote:

@ cee_jay_77. YEAH I WOULD REALLY TO GO FOR CARNIVAL SEASON POSSIBLY IN 2015 AND I ALSO WANTED TO VISIT OTHER CARRIBEAN ISLAND NATIONS NEARBY LIKE BARBADOS, ST LUCIA,OR GRENADA. OR I WOULD LIKE TO WAIT UNTIL THEY HAVE AN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE SMALL JETS OR AIRPLANES.

woiiiiii i still get scared about the small plane we took from martinique to st lucia, no just nooo.

But melly dont make that scare you off from travelling the Caribbean. You can also jump on a boat, water taxi etc as well,

Carnival in St Vincent goes hard? Or is it that you want to head to carnival somewhere else?

Head to Carnival in Jamaica , held in easter instead.Evil Smile #shamelessplug
melly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by melly melly wrote:

@ cee_jay_77. YEAH I WOULD REALLY TO GO FOR CARNIVAL SEASON POSSIBLY IN 2015 AND I ALSO WANTED TO VISIT OTHER CARRIBEAN ISLAND NATIONS NEARBY LIKE BARBADOS, ST LUCIA,OR GRENADA. OR I WOULD LIKE TO WAIT UNTIL THEY HAVE AN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE SMALL JETS OR AIRPLANES.

woiiiiii i still get scared about the small plane we took from martinique to st lucia, no just nooo.

But melly dont make that scare you off from travelling the Caribbean. You can also jump on a boat, water taxi etc as well,

Carnival in St Vincent goes hard? Or is it that you want to head to carnival somewhere else?

Head to Carnival in Jamaica , held in easter instead.Evil Smile #shamelessplug

HOW IS THE CARNIVAL IN JAMAICA ? IS IT BETTER THAN CARNIVAL IN BROOKLYN OR MIAMI OR CARIBANA IN TORONTO
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 6:01am
If you have plans to go to Grenada hit me up for some info Wink

Edited by Missvw - Aug 18 2014 at 9:52am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 6:33am
Lol Diane doesn't the TT carnival best you lot?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 3:41pm
Well as an eternal carnival and soca hater I honestly cant answer, never been to any party and I loathe the time of year when the radio is filled with that damn dutty steel pan music, perverted folks grinding on each other while kids watch on the public and nasty paint folks line the roads and restaurants. But Im clearly biased. *trinis gonna slaughter me*LOL

Last year Organic (from Jamaica) said Jamaica carnival goes harder and gave her reasons then Mamacita (from Trinidad) said nuh uh, trini carnival goes harder and gave her reasons. Soon find the thread. We win by The Appleton (rum) alone!Star 

Melly Im gonna generalise, hell even looking at the degrees of separation from the "core" and say N.American carnival(s) are lower on the totem pole than any island carnival.

Melly, come to Jamaica you know you loved it last time!

WE HAVE A TRUCK ON DE ROAD! WE HAVE A TRUCK ON DE ROAD!!!

Edited by Diane (35) - Aug 18 2014 at 3:47pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 3:50pm
Off topic my friends and i viewed the carnival pics (btwn studying) when the came out and there was this one chick who tek the whole raaascleet carnival 2014! *wipes brow* lawkkkkssssssssss then we found 3 more. masssi
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 2:52pm
where are the pictures?
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 2:55pm
I would never go to carnival in Ja. *shrugs*  leave that to the other islands. 
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

No i havent. I have no clue about what s there to do. Umm, walk around the entire island in 45 minutes, by spices, eat johnny cakes, island hop the even smaller islands in the chain. Head to treasure beach in Jamaica instead, black sand! #greaterantillessnobberyand jokes.

you're ruthlessLOL

but yeah, treasure beach is g..o.a.t. You been to Jakes? Awesome!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic