Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

st vincent and the grenadines

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
melly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: st vincent and the grenadines
    Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 1:03pm
Has anyone ever been to st vincent and the grenadines or know anyone who has . When is the best time of the year to go there and what excursions/ activities are there to do there.
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 1:13pm
No i havent. I have no clue about what s there to do. Umm, walk around the entire island in 45 minutes, by spices, eat johnny cakes, island hop the even smaller islands in the chain. Head to treasure beach in Jamaica instead, black sand! #greaterantillessnobberyand jokes.

Head to Trip advisor and im sure there will be a website from their tourist board somewhere on the interwebs

oooooooooooooo they have a volcano you can hike up, cool

Edited by Diane (35) - Aug 16 2014 at 1:18pm
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 5:25pm
Mr. Blaquefoxx is from there. We were supposed to go this summer but a lot of things came up and it never materialized. Looking forward to getting there soon. There's this sketchy airline we have to use to get to the Island, but I've read the reviews and saw people's Luggage get stolen. Hubby told me that we are supposed to ship out belongings in a bin a week or 2 ahead of time first and them fly out there O__o 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 11:29am
i think missvw is from there too
cee_jay_77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cee_jay_77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 11:42am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

No i havent. I have no clue about what s there to do. Umm, walk around the entire island in 45 minutes, by spices, eat johnny cakes, island hop the even smaller islands in the chain. Head to treasure beach in Jamaica instead, black sand! #greaterantillessnobberyand jokes.

Head to Trip advisor and im sure there will be a website from their tourist board somewhere on the interwebs

100% not true...I have family from there and I've visited many times!  Granted, the main island is small island, but it's impossible to walk in 45-mins...unless it's ones of the grenadines island (petit st. vincent, etc).

@Melly - if you really want to visit plan for Christmas/Ol' Years or just before carnival (end of June)...this is when the island is truly bumpin'!  If you can, take advantage of the fact that you can island hop and see other developed & undeveloped islands of the grenadines.  In my opinion, SVG is the last of the caribbean islands that is not as commercialized as Barbados, Jamaica, etc. that's what makes it enjoyable, but it also depends on what type of traveller you are as well.

You do have to layover in Barbados/Trinidad/St.Lucia or wherever and take the Liat (small jet) across to the main island.  I would suggest if you can really hold out to visit, go when the international airport is done.

Edited by cee_jay_77 - Aug 17 2014 at 11:43am
melly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 12:46pm
@ cee_jay_77. YEAH I WOULD REALLY TO GO FOR CARNIVAL SEASON POSSIBLY IN 2015 AND I ALSO WANTED TO VISIT OTHER CARRIBEAN ISLAND NATIONS NEARBY LIKE BARBADOS, ST LUCIA,OR GRENADA. OR I WOULD LIKE TO WAIT UNTIL THEY HAVE AN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE SMALL JETS OR AIRPLANES.

Edited by melly - Aug 17 2014 at 12:48pm
cee_jay_77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cee_jay_77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 1:56pm
You'll have a great time Melly...I think it'll be a more enjoyable trip for you with the international airport.  I don't plan to go back with my hubby until it's complete.  I'm in Canada and my uncle told me they have an exclusive deal with WestJet to fly direct!
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

i think missvw is from there too
I'm from Grenada Wink
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 2:54pm
Ah
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by cee_jay_77 cee_jay_77 wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

100% not true...I have family from there and I've visited many times!  Granted, the main island is small island, but it's impossible to walk in 45-mins...unless it's ones of the grenadines island (petit st. vincent, etc).

@Melly - if you really want to visit plan for Christmas/Ol' Years or just before carnival (end of June)...this is when the island is truly bumpin'!  If you can, take advantage of the fact that you can island hop and see other developed & undeveloped islands of the grenadines.  In my opinion, SVG is the last of the caribbean islands that is not as commercialized as Barbados, Jamaica, etc. that's what makes it enjoyable, but it also depends on what type of traveller you are as well.

You do have to layover in Barbados/Trinidad/St.Lucia or wherever and take the Liat (small jet) across to the main island.  I would suggest if you can really hold out to visit, go when the international airport is done.

Cee Jay perhaps because the words in the hashtag are joined without spaces in between you overlooked it. I typed "Greater Antilles Snobbery and jokes", I'm aware you cant do that walk around the island in 45 minutes. 

Jamaica has "uncommercialized" areas- Portland, St thomas and the south coast (treasure beach).
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic