FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

St. Lucian Men

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 4:42pm
Either he really likes you or he trying to g you for some pum pum and a green cardStern Smile

My hubby is from the Islands and when we first started talking, he too was an eager beaver. Talking about making me his wife so I can bear him a heir and suchSleepy
Calling me everyday: "good morning sweetness", "good afternoon sexy lady", "hello, goodnight my princess" lol.

During this time in my life I was at the point where I had enough of lies and games, so whenever we spent time together or talked I was very upfront about what I'm looking for. I was also very adamant and asked him what his intentions were. And I also asked if he had his papers lol.

My advice to you is to continue to pick his brain a little and see what he's about. I wouldn't leave him hanging just yet. Now if he is truly freaking you out and making you uncomfy, then I understand. But you can't go around guessing one's sincerity without trying to find out for sure...

When you guys talk and text, what exactly do you talk about? Try to take direction to where you want the conversation to go so that you can get as much info from him as possible. Ask about his past relationships, kids, family,etc.

Men from the Islands tend to cleave to their women and if they see a woman (or womenDead) that they want, they typically go hard in the paint. They like to be catered to and shown that you love them...

Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 5:12pm
Somebodaaaay pass Blaquefoxx the tamborine cos she is preaching tonight. OP all of what Blaque said is the trooof!!

Give homeboy a chance you just never know. I thought my hubby was cheesy and corney when I 1st met him. He was persistent and kept feeding me those sweet(corney)nothings. I kept giving him the shaq lips and the side eye but he was really serious about it. We going on 12 years right now.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Somebodaaaay pass Blaquefoxx the tamborine cos she is preaching tonight. OP all of what Blaque said is the trooof!!

Give homeboy a chance you just never know. I thought my hubby was cheesy and corney when I 1st met him. He was persistent and kept feeding me those sweet(corney)nothings. I kept giving him the shaq lips and the side eye but he was really serious about it. We going on 12 years right now.
AwwwwClap
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 6:53pm
Iono bout all that.....I mean dude don't know her from a can of paint, trying right off the bat w/o even getting to know the girl favorite color is just thirsty to me. Think about it....what if he approaches every girl like that just to land a girlfriend. Nah he needs to get to know her before coming off so strong. Just my opinion :-) Now u did mention that u were going to tell him that your abstinence ......have you yet? And if so....and he is still persistent then u may wanna re consider lol....Cuz u fig he just may be worth the shot. Pls update lol...

Edited by Beauty620 - Dec 12 2013 at 7:05pm
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 7:15pm
I am sure there are plenty of guys from the islands that are sincere in their interest in a girl but this guy sounds like a nutcase IMO.

Besides the OP just said ... he is making her feel so uncomfortable. That means something in my book so I would never encourage a woman to give a guy a chance when she's already said bssically .. he gives her the creeps.

She also said she is just hoping she won't run into him before she leaves town at the end of the month.

(shrugs) The OP should follow her instincts about this guy.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Dec 12 2013 at 7:18pm
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 2:53pm
One word. RUN. If someone makes you uncomfortable and pressured you don't dive in, you get the heck out of dodge! Always listen to your instincts.
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 2:12pm
Edit:

Long story short, after speaking with him I found out we weren't compatible. And he said "let's just be friends" after telling him I didn't believe in pre-marital sex. He said being in a r/ship w/o sex is boring and asked if we could do "other things" and I gently said No. This was two days ago. He hasn't texted me or called since. I'mma move on now.

Thanks, y'all.

Edited by nemesis1 - Dec 15 2013 at 7:11pm
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 12:59am
Originally posted by nemesis1 nemesis1 wrote:

Edit:

Long story short, after speaking with him I found out we weren't compatible. And he said "let's just be friends" after telling him I didn't believe in pre-marital sex. He said being in a r/ship w/o sex is boring and asked if we could do "other things" and I gently said No. This was two days ago. He hasn't texted me or called since. I'mma move on now.

Thanks, y'all.

See? Trying to use you for sex. :(

At least he's gone now ... and you don't have to be bothered anymore.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12