BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

St. Lucian Men

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: St. Lucian Men
    Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 6:21am
Has anyone dated a St. Lucian man before/Is anyone dating one? Please share your experience.

Thanks.

Edited by nemesis1 - Dec 02 2013 at 6:21am
Sponsored Links

tropicalstorm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tropicalstorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 10:21pm
I have dated 2 St. Lucian men and here is my 2 cents. 

I am from a caribbean background and have also dated men from other Caribbean islands. Caribbean men are simple men that require their women to cook, clean and be a 'woman'.  They are also womanizers. 

Out of all the caribbean islands I have dated my best experiences have been with St. Lucian men. I have even spent some time in St. Lucia and found the men there to be the same.

I find them very attractive (physically) and respectful, loving, and very laid back. I do not know them to be rowdy and cursing out women.....like..(insert a particular island). 

Please bear in mind that the circle for St. Lucian are very small overseas so there is a chance that one might know the other if they are from the same area in St. Lucia.
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 8:33am
Never dated a St. Lucian man....but a man from the St. Croix Island.

I tell you they love women & sex, catered too, wants to come 1st above all. Very nice, smooth and get's what they want.

But be careful because like I said they love women....they have wonder eyes ( most men do ) But the Island man I was with actually turned out to be my childrens father....which now he has many more kids by different women and we are no longer together.

They are very nice guys....overall.

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 3:49pm
one's at my office. he's respectful and kind. kinda lecherous though. but not overtly so, if that makes sense. life of the party kinda guy. never dated one
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 7:05pm
Thanks Tropicalstorm, Beauty620, Wildfire.

Okay, he's the story. I met one two weeks ago at a train station. He and I had been waiting for the train and we both got off at the same stop, as soon as we got out he said, "How're you doing sweetheart? Can I take you out to dinner and movies?". Just like that :/. I didn't say anything 'just because he came on too strong and I'm kinda shy anyway, so I just kept walking. I thought he appeared like a smooth talker. I just thought it was kinda weird that he had to mention dinner and movies right off the bat, to someone you've never met before/you don't know. We ended up walking in the same direction and got to talking a lil' and then he asked for me #. He was just persistent, but in a quiet manner. I didn't want to seem eager, so I didn't respond and I also don't give out my # like that (the only other guy I've ever given my # to was my ex a lil' over a year ago). He asked me again for my # after a while and okay I decided to give him. We had to go our own ways, he gave me a handshake and then we parted. Altogether we only talked for about 7 mins, mainly just about sch and what I'm studying, me commuting. He was coming from work that night.

Same night, about 40mins later he texted me a "What's up?". I didn't respond that night. Then he texted me the next morning and told me to have an amazing day. I responded to that and told him to have a great day. We have been texting each other since. Two days after we met he called me and we talked a lil' more. I told him I heard it's really nice in St. Lucia and he told me he'll take me there someday =D, then said he would like me to be his girlfriend. I told him we should get to know each other more and he agreed, said he would like to know me more too. He said he wanted to see me again, so we met up 3 days later, just for about 5 mins. He gave me a hug when he saw me and also before we parted. After we met he sent me a text saying he was really starting to like me, that I'm kind and friendly and hopes he'll be the lucky one ( I think he was talking about me being his gf :/ ). In some of the later texts he has sent me, he would mention how he hopes he'll be my bf; last night he texted me something similar, that he can't wait to be my bf. I'm just wondering why he's so particular about being my bf so soon.  We have only seen each other twice, for not even up to 12mins altogether. I don't know why he's in a rush. He has also started calling me nicknames, "my sweetie", "princess" or "my princess" :/. Sometimes he'll text me that he misses me and can't wait to see me. Two days after me met, he sent me a text and once again asked if I wanted to go out to dinner and movies. I replied the next day and said okay. He called me yesterday for a few mins. He wanted to confirm if we were still going out and I said yes.

Also, I'm hoping this wouldn't be a sexual relationship, if we do end up in one. I'm aiming to wait until marriage. My ex and I never had sex, so I'm hoping my next bf would be receptive to my choice too. I'm going to talk to him about it when we do meet. Beauty620, I know you said they like sex, so I think it would be a good idea and fair to tell him now, in case he's not willing to stay, that would be totally okay. He's an Aquarius. He does seem like a really nice guy, sometimes he'll text me to ask if I'm okay. He's also polite. I like that he's really expressive and he seems honest, he's calm and easy to talk to. I just don't know why he seems to be in a hurry for me to be his gf, lol. All the nicknames too, it all seems so quick to me, especially because we barely know each other. I guess that's what's making me wonder if he really is genuine. Is it possible for him to like me so soon already? Confused

Edited by nemesis1 - Dec 09 2013 at 7:13pm
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 7:17pm
Hmm...Why is he talking all this boyfriend/girlfriend stuff so soon?  I wouldn't trust him.
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 10:34pm
I've just deleted his name and all messages off my phone now. He texted me this morning that he misses me and hopes I will be his and then tonight that he texted me again that misses me and can't wait for me to be his Confused. I'm not comfortable. I don't know if he's just lonely, obsessive, or he really does like me Confused, but whatever the case may be, this isn't going to work. I'm glad I haven't committed myself to anything. I'm only going to be in this city for a month, so now I just have to make sure I don't run into him. I didn't want to be alone, but it seems I just have to because this isn't what I'm looking for Unhappy. I feel bad because he'll wonder why I'm not replying his messages now. Maybe I should just send him a text that this isn't going to work, though I imagine he'll eventually figure out I'm no longer interested if I stop responding and don't pick up his calls anymore.
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 9:53pm
He sounds like he wants the goods, they will say anything and sweet talk as if ur gullable. He should have tried getting to know you first before coming on so strong because it can be a true turnoff. So yeah let that guy go. If u run into him again or u get a txt, just let him know that he is tryingn 2 put u n a position that u ain't feeling....tell him good luck n that search for that 1.

Edited by Beauty620 - Dec 11 2013 at 9:55pm
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 10:49am
Originally posted by nemesis1 nemesis1 wrote:

Thanks Tropicalstorm, Beauty620, Wildfire.

Okay, he's the story. I met one two weeks ago at a train station. He and I had been waiting for the train and we both got off at the same stop, as soon as we got out he said, "How're you doing sweetheart? Can I take you out to dinner and movies?". Just like that :/. I didn't say anything 'just because he came on too strong and I'm kinda shy anyway, so I just kept walking. I thought he appeared like a smooth talker. I just thought it was kinda weird that he had to mention dinner and movies right off the bat, to someone you've never met before/you don't know. We ended up walking in the same direction and got to talking a lil' and then he asked for me #. He was just persistent, but in a quiet manner. I didn't want to seem eager, so I didn't respond and I also don't give out my # like that (the only other guy I've ever given my # to was my ex a lil' over a year ago). He asked me again for my # after a while and okay I decided to give him. We had to go our own ways, he gave me a handshake and then we parted. Altogether we only talked for about 7 mins, mainly just about sch and what I'm studying, me commuting. He was coming from work that night.

Same night, about 40mins later he texted me a "What's up?". I didn't respond that night. Then he texted me the next morning and told me to have an amazing day. I responded to that and told him to have a great day. We have been texting each other since. Two days after we met he called me and we talked a lil' more. I told him I heard it's really nice in St. Lucia and he told me he'll take me there someday =D, then said he would like me to be his girlfriend. I told him we should get to know each other more and he agreed, said he would like to know me more too. He said he wanted to see me again, so we met up 3 days later, just for about 5 mins. He gave me a hug when he saw me and also before we parted. After we met he sent me a text saying he was really starting to like me, that I'm kind and friendly and hopes he'll be the lucky one ( I think he was talking about me being his gf :/ ). In some of the later texts he has sent me, he would mention how he hopes he'll be my bf; last night he texted me something similar, that he can't wait to be my bf. I'm just wondering why he's so particular about being my bf so soon.  We have only seen each other twice, for not even up to 12mins altogether. I don't know why he's in a rush. He has also started calling me nicknames, "my sweetie", "princess" or "my princess" :/. Sometimes he'll text me that he misses me and can't wait to see me. Two days after me met, he sent me a text and once again asked if I wanted to go out to dinner and movies. I replied the next day and said okay. He called me yesterday for a few mins. He wanted to confirm if we were still going out and I said yes.

Also, I'm hoping this wouldn't be a sexual relationship, if we do end
up in one. I'm aiming to wait until marriage. My ex and I never had sex,
so I'm hoping my next bf would be receptive to my choice too. I'm going
to talk to him about it when we do meet. Beauty620, I know you said
they like sex, so I think it would be a good idea and fair to tell him now, in
case he's not willing to stay, that would be totally okay. He's an Aquarius. He does seem like a really nice guy, sometimes he'll text me to ask if I'm okay. He's also polite. I like that he's really expressive and he seems honest, he's calm and easy to talk to. I just don't know why he seems to be in a hurry for me to be his gf, lol. All the nicknames too, it all seems so quick to me, especially because we barely know each other. I guess that's what's making me wonder if he really is genuine. Is it possible for him to like me so soon already? Confused

Follow your instincts.

This guy is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too smooth.

He is going way too fast .. talking way too prematurely about taking you to St Lucia etc. Waaaay too soon.

He is just trying to PICK YOU UP! Never give out your number to guy walking down the street or in a train etc... like this. If a guy s sees a girl that is just so pretty he has to meet her - he will find another creative and NON SLIPPERY way to meet her. He could make sure to always take that train so he could keep running into you. Eventually work his way up to smiling. The next time ... saying Hi. Etc. But this guy will come on STRONG LIKE that the first time he sees you.

If you tell him rigt nw that you ar married or have a bf ... that will be okay will him. He will STILL be trying to get with you.

Actually, I have experienced these EXACT same characteristics in AA men so I do not see how his comeon behavior can be specific to St. Lucian men.

This guy will charm the panties off you as soon as possible as EVERYTHING will have to be fast .. because he will be soooo crazy about you. He will convince you that YOU are so special etc ... so the next thing is he will want you to move in and/or marry you. Money will feature into the relationship rather SOON as well.

The list goes on .. and though you are flattered by his attention to you - please move on.

HE WILL USE YOU baby girl.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 10:56am
Originally posted by nemesis1 nemesis1 wrote:

I've just deleted his name and all messages off my phone now. He texted
me this morning that he misses me and hopes I will be his and then
tonight that he texted me again that misses me and can't wait for me to
be his Confused. I'm not comfortable. I don't know if he's just lonely, obsessive, or he really does like me Confused,
but whatever the case may be, this isn't going to work. I'm glad I
haven't committed myself to anything. I'm only going to be in this city
for a month, so now I just have to make sure I don't run into him. I
didn't want to be alone, but it seems I just have to because this isn't
what I'm looking for Unhappy.
I feel bad because he'll wonder why I'm not replying his messages now.
Maybe I should just send him a text that this isn't going to work, though I imagine he'll eventually figure out I'm no longer interested if I stop responding and don't pick up his calls anymore.

F*** him.

Don't write to him and explain - that is only 'feeding him'. He'll figure it out.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>