BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

squats (before and after results)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>

Author
Mamacita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Mamacita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2011 at 12:25am
But weighted squats do work! the glutes is THE LARGEST muscle in the body so u CAN in fact build it and it will expand...noone knows how long the lady that the OP posted had been working out for....it may have been a long while. That with enough protein to feed the muscles is very important cuz that's what i did 4 my lowerhalf. And if u notice in her after picture her thigh muscles are ALSO enlarged, so clearly it's from the workout!! Unless she got fake thighs too? naw it's just perseverance with the right plan!

"the gluteus maximus or buttock muscle is the biggest of the 639 named muscles in the human body."
Sponsored Links

2bBsL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2bBsL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2011 at 12:40am

do i bother to give a long detailed explaination why i still doubt this is true or leave it alone.

long story short, one needs more than squats before they can go from before-after
one will not gain that MASS eating at a caloric deficit either, she* didnt reshape her glutes (which is what squats will do) she put on weight

*if its even the same person which i doubt because we cant see her FACE!!
Mamacita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mamacita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2011 at 10:01pm
^^yea squats+protein+increase in the right foods can give u that result. in the body types section it happens to different women that go hard for 6months+

plus ppl need 2 kno tht in her after shot tht angle makes her butt look bigger
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2011 at 10:10pm
sqauts work.

I saw improvement as early as 2 weeks - 1 mnth
I did squats and lunges and ab workouts and treadmills and drank milk right after my workout.

I need to start doing them again

2mrw. I promise myself.
AuNaturalBlaque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AuNaturalBlaque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2011 at 1:40pm

Edited by AuNaturalBlaque - Oct 25 2011 at 11:08pm
2bBsL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2bBsL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2011 at 9:51pm
  well the body does make protein, technically amino acids but i think thats what you meant.
there are essential amino acids that the body doesnt make but has to be taken from external means. these are the ones that help rebuild new cells and replace the worn out amino acids/proteins.

and anyways, to GAIN mass (fat, muscle whatever) you have to eat at a caloric surplus (ie to lose a lb of fat you need to drop 3500 cals from your diet, to gain a lb of muscle (or fat) you need to increase your intake by 3500 cals)

theres 2 problems, most people here are trying to lose weight. not gain it (caloric deficit); and those who are trying to gain it, cant spot gain just like they cant spot reduce (not to mention during 'bulking' you can only hope most of what you gain is muscle not fat).
doing squats and lunges will definitly lift, tone and tighten, but to go from virtually no butt to an onion butt...its going to take ALOT more than slurping down a cheap protein powder (which might be crap for your body) and doing some lunges and expecting a big rear.

H0tg1rl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote H0tg1rl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2011 at 10:40pm
I've seen it happen its possible, hers isnt even that extreme

terrig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote terrig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2012 at 10:42am
Serena has a huge butt that is all muscle ... so i am believer
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2012 at 11:52am
Squats can and will change you lower body. But, you gotta have a good diet to go along with it.
You are building the muscle which will result in a firmer and more lifted butt.
weavequeen83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote weavequeen83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2012 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by 2bBsL 2bBsL wrote:

do i bother to give a long detailed explaination why i still doubt this is true or leave it alone.

long story short, one needs more than squats before they can go from before-after
one will not gain that MASS eating at a caloric deficit either, she* didnt reshape her glutes (which is what squats will do) she put on weight

*if its even the same person which i doubt because we cant see her FACE!!
ITA with bold.  You can't build anything without a calorie surplus..butt included
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic