BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

squats (before & after results)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
NoirPur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoirPur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2012 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by weavequeen83 weavequeen83 wrote:

Thanks! I go ALLLLL the way down, past 90 degrees... so ass to grass.  I only squat from the rack.. NEVER on that smith machine... it was a gradual build up overtime.... I Love it!!

Nice! Your ass must look amazing (I mean that in the least creepiest way possible). I don't use the smith machine either. What other lower body exercises do you do? 
Sponsored Links

weavequeen83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weavequeen83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2012 at 10:26am
Originally posted by NoirPur NoirPur wrote:

Thanks! I go ALLLLL the way down, past 90 degrees... so ass to grass.  I only squat from the rack.. NEVER on that smith machine... it was a gradual build up overtime.... I Love it!!

Nice! Your ass must look amazing (I mean that in the least creepiest way possible). I don't use the smith machine either. What other lower body exercises do you do? 

LOL, it's cool!LOL

My butt is coming along nicely :)  It's lifted and firm.  Once I reach my goal, I plan on posting pic's of my progress. I take pics every two weeks.  I hope to reach my first goal by the end of april, and hopefully my final goal by june : )

I dont plan on going back to lifting heavy until I reach my goal in June (plus i need to slim down my thighs).  I want to take two inches off my hips, and 3 off each thigh Confused

Right now, I do a 2x per week upper/lower split circuit, then there is one day I do a full body circuit.

For my lower body I do lunges (w/75lb barbell), Step ups with either 25lb dumbbells, or 50lb barbell, deadlift's with 80lb barbell, donkey kicks and leg lifts (leg weights), wall squats, calf raises, squats with 100lb barbell, butt bridges (no weights)

NubQue757 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NubQue757 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2012 at 9:56am
NP and WQ, I do heavy lower body as well!!!
weavequeen83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weavequeen83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2012 at 11:14am
Originally posted by NubQue757 NubQue757 wrote:

Get it girl!!Wink

What excercises do you do/weight used?
NoirPur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoirPur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2012 at 2:45pm

Originally posted by NubQue757 NubQue757 wrote:

Get it girl!!Wink

What excercises do you do/weight used?
Lanu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lanu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2012 at 8:54am
Hey ladies. Not sure if any of you have seen this but I thought I would share. It's quite helpful on all the exercises and info you need on getting a bigger butt.

http://www.nowloss.com/how-to-make-your-butt-bigger.htm

:)
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2012 at 2:46pm
Why is there so much doubt? The butt is mainly muscle and contains the largest muscle in the body. Heavy weight exercises with low reps increase the size of that muscle. It's all pretty simple..
hairologist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2012 at 11:42am
Man you ladies are doing over 100lbs in squats? I 'am doing 50lbs, and I'am kind of struggling with that on my last set. Maybe I should up my punds to 100? But then I can only do like 3 sets of 4 reps  lol
evolver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evolver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2012 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by Lanu Lanu wrote:

Hey ladies. Not sure if any of you have seen this but I thought I would share. It's quite helpful on all the exercises and info you need on getting a bigger butt.
http://www.nowloss.com/how-to-make-your-butt-bigger.htm -
http://www.nowloss.com/how-to-make-your-butt-bigger.htm

:)

lol! I was just getting ready to recommend this. I did the exercises this morning. they are serious!
Lanu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lanu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2012 at 8:01pm
Doing them now! They're hardcore. Hopefully I'll start to see some results in the following months. In the past I made the mistake of never upping my weights. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>