FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedSpreadsheet

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 24>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

How long is a while?

And is she communicating that to her partner or just shrugging him off?

Idk, however long the stressful time is. For me its three months at most cause my most stressful time was during a semester at school while working full time and my birth control got discontinued and the new one had me feeling some type of way emotionally. 

So it was mid-September to the beginning of December.

My partner was well aware of what was going on and didn't trip. Intimacy was still there, just less sex. (A lot more to intimacy and being close than sex)
I know this but there was communication right??
I went through a all I want to do is shake hands and dap up my SO phase.
And it was ok but I didnt just shoo him off with lame excuses.

That would be frustrating

Yeah there was communication. Both parties failed at communication. He just handled it the wrong way.

Wow, "dap up", I aint never been that bad. I was still doing everything (kissing, hugging, sitting under, talking to for hours, etc.) but less frequent sex.
Sponsored Links

Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

Yeah Jaz said this a few pages ago and I thought it was a very wise statement.  same sex drive is way better than measuring frequency.  That's the old "equally yoked" thing.  

But they may actually be sexually compatible. They've been together for a while. Just seems like things have changed in her life that has caused her to be in a drought. 

Probably Samone.  I was actually thinking that his sex game could be too good just as easy as too bad.  Sometimes wild butt nekkid Olympics is too much.  He has to also know the difference between when he should leave her "sour" vs an intimate sex where its actually comforting to think of when she's stressed.   He might have one speed that equals fckng like you're a dirty hooker.  I mean I like that but sometimes I'm not in the mood for all that. 

I understand this completely. I had an ex that was only 90% into PICS star wild stuff and it was a turn off when I wasn't in the mood for a workout or for putting in that much effort. Sometimes I just want an itch scratched and go to bed. I don't always wanna be up all night doing splits and ish.

Edited by Samoneisthebest - Jul 23 2014 at 2:35pm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

That spreadsheet wasn't to get her to sex him......it was to let her know he finna get his elsewhere.....

I need a laugh so please describe in detail what happens if Mr00 ever tries to hit a niccah with a spreadsheet?

Im worse offlineStern Smile  I'd probably laughed then cuss him outEmbarrassedLOL

When Im mad he gets none.....I will masturbate til I lose sight in one eye before I let him touch me......last time I went 3 weeks.....he threw a tantrum.....voice got all high and shrilly.....jewelry was purchased.......LOL

"voice got all high and shrilly" ilaughed till I slobbed.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 2:40pm
You have to hear it irl..........especially when y'all hear my throaty deep ass voice mixed with my dry ass tone......he is so damn dramatic and Im just like....Bruh take it down a few octaves.....my sister thinks its hilarious....
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 2:44pm
Geez.  Y'all know all my damn business but anyway I have been known to say "listen, you better get this nut quick because I'm tired as fck.  No dicking around!"Stern SmileLOL

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 2:45pm
U don't want me to hear it. I laugh till I choke at the wrong sh*t. He'd be callin' me that laughin' ass bish from the hair site.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

the image that popped into my head is the both of you standing there with your hands on your hips staring at it questioningly.

LOL Like a damn science project.
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 2:47pm
This thread is hilarious. LOLClap  
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 2:53pm

Geez.  Y'all know all my damn business but anyway I have been known to say "listen, you better get this nut quick because I'm tired as fck.  No dicking around!"Stern SmileLOL

I can see that. Sometimes I just like the feel of the di- actually...u know what? Let me just go ahead and log offa here. See y'all when I get to work tonight.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 3:00pm
 when I said link with compatibles I wasn't just talking about sexual compatibility. You also need to be compatible in how you communicate in general, like how you communicate about sex . Some couples would be fine with the spreadsheet approach and consider that a valid form of communication. I could even see it as something that couple would laugh about.

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 24>
  Share Topic