Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Spreadsheet
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair
 

Spreadsheet

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 24>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream



Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 08 2006
Location: southside holla
Status: Online
Points: 241533
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 8:58am
i'm not gonna lie i will pop open a spreadsheet in a hot second to chart some shyt.  of course, i wouldn't ever send it to my man sans a thorough talking to.  however dramatic pause comma i might provide it as proof if he tried to act oblivious to the trend i was seeing in my spreadsheet...LOLStern Smile
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 06 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 116516
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 9:03am
Man....

If we made spreadsheets of all the times we have to tell our man the same damn thing excel would be the most prolific app in the world.  In every language.

The way he went about this was hurtful.  If I'm a woman feeling some type of way about myself, going through some emotional sh*t, not feeling sexy, not being able to connect with my partner etc. etc the last thing he should do is give me a spreadsheet because if that's all I am to you we're probably done anyway and if we're done why are you still here saying fck you and your business trip, GTFO and here's a spreadsheet of all the reason IDGAF if you don't come back. 

I better not see a spreadsheet of a gotdam thing.  You better lock that sh*t in your mind as mental notes for our conversation.  You can even go back and peek and pretend to vaguely remember dates and time but I swear fo gawd you gonna eat cho spreadsheet buddy. 



Edited by kfoxx1998 - Jul 23 2014 at 9:07am
Back to Top
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 06 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 116516
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 9:06am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i might provide it as proof if he tried to act oblivious to the trend i was seeing in my spreadsheet...LOLStern Smile


TC put that thing away before someone gets hurtLOL
Back to Top
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 19 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 7528
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 9:06am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Man....

If we made spreadsheets of all the times we have to tell our man the same damn thing excel would be the most prolific app in the world.  In every language.

The way he went about this was hurtful.  If I'm a woman feeling some type of way about myself, going through some emotional sh*t, not feeling sexy, not being able to connect with my partner etc. etc the last thing he should do is give me a spreadsheet because if that's all I am to you we're probably done anyway and if we're done why are you still here saying fck you and your business trip, GTO and here's a spreadsheet of all the reason IDGAF if you don't come back. 

I better not see a spreadsheet of a gotdam thing.  You better lock that sh*t in your mind as mental notes for our conversation.  You can even go back and peek and pretend to vaguely remember dates and time but I swear fo gawd you gonna eat cho spreadsheet buddy. 

ShockedShockedShockedShockedHug  Dammmm K....you need a hug.LOL
Back to Top
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 06 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 116516
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 9:11am
LOLLOL

I do!!  That sh*t pissed me off.  I can't imagine getting a spreadsheet from somebody who is supposed to be my best friend.  Its like an indictment!  This is what you think of me?  Gridlines, Cells A1 to E30 and sh*tCry
Back to Top
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 12 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 51963
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 9:15am
what he should have stated is how he initiated sex. I don't believe just asking for sex is romantic or sexy at all. Was the mood or tone set for passion? To be honest there should be a section that stated how he initiated sex!!

Edited by miana79 - Jul 23 2014 at 9:23am
Back to Top
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 02 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 35252
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 10:45am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Man....

If we made spreadsheets of all the times we have to tell our man the same damn thing excel would be the most prolific app in the world.  In every language.

The way he went about this was hurtful.  If I'm a woman feeling some type of way about myself, going through some emotional sh*t, not feeling sexy, not being able to connect with my partner etc. etc the last thing he should do is give me a spreadsheet because if that's all I am to you we're probably done anyway and if we're done why are you still here saying fck you and your business trip, GTFO and here's a spreadsheet of all the reason IDGAF if you don't come back. 

I better not see a spreadsheet of a gotdam thing.  You better lock that sh*t in your mind as mental notes for our conversation.  You can even go back and peek and pretend to vaguely remember dates and time but I swear fo gawd you gonna eat cho spreadsheet buddy. 


This is how I feel.
Back to Top
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 08 2006
Location: southside holla
Status: Online
Points: 241533
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 10:54am
i remember one time my ex told me i approached discussions like i was in the board room Dead  he was like it don't take powerpoints, spreadsheets, bar, pie and gantt charts for you to get your point across baby...lol...i hated him...Heart 
Back to Top
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 19 2008
Location: South London
Status: Offline
Points: 996234
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 10:55am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

i'm 99% sure the spreadsheet was his last, desperate attempt of trying to have the convo with her...Brothas aren't making excel sheets out the blue

at least, that's what r/deadbedrooms says about spreadsheets

jr.


True

But you see the sign on the door says bhm right?


LOL But I need to know if the two of you would have given a sex spreadsheet to the woman you love and how you would feel about a spreadsheet of any kind being presented to you?  In a marriage?  When a woman says she feels "gross" it probably means she's not feeling herself, not her man.  Would you ask questions and talk it out like a partner or would you open up excel? 





lol

Spreadsheet?

Hahahajaja .....

I'd probably smang her sister to get my point across esp if I'd been beating about the subject for eons

Edited by afrokock - Jul 23 2014 at 10:56am
Back to Top
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 06 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 116516
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 11:02am
Nope afro!  I don't believe you.  You are too smart and compassionate of a guy to do that to the woman you married.  You would say we have to address this because you're my dawg and something aint right.  What's going on, how can I help.  Stop trying to act all hardCry
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 24>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down